Looking for certain shot statistics

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Hello!

I'm looking for the following team statistics; hopefully at least one of them is aggregated somewhere:

-Shots taken while shorthanded/shots allowed while on the power play
-Shots attempted (Shots + Shots that were blocked + Shots that miss the net/hit the post)
-Shots attempted, divided by situation (ES, PK, PP)

Cheers!

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Hello!

I'm looking for the following team statistics; hopefully at least one of them is aggregated somewhere:

-Shots attempted (Shots + Shots that were blocked + Shots that miss the net/hit the post)

Cheers!

I believe all of that is covered at behindthenet is it not?

Found a few things here: http://www.behindthenet.ca/nhl_team_statistics.php?c=0+1+2+3+4+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22&ds=22

Cunneen

May 8, 2013
Hello!

Cheers!

you can find all that info on either behindthenet.ca or stats.hockeyanalysis.com

Jyrki

May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Last edited:

Jyrki

May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I need some clarification on the BTN numbers

For instance, when they list "Goals for/60", do they mean "Goals for, per sixty minutes" or "Goals for, per game"? Or when they say "TOI 5v5", is it per 60 minutes or per game? When I hover both stats it says "per game" but I want to be sure that's the case.

Jyrki

May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Ergh, another question - how are empty net goals counted, in terms of player strength? For instance, if you score a 6 on 5 is it aggregated for that situation, or is it a 5 on 5 goal since that would be the "normal" scenario?

Cunneen

May 8, 2013
I need some clarification on the BTN numbers

For instance, when they list "Goals for/60", do they mean "Goals for, per sixty minutes" or "Goals for, per game"? Or when they say "TOI 5v5", is it per 60 minutes or per game? When I hover both stats it says "per game" but I want to be sure that's the case.

Goals for/60 means how many goals a player is on the ice for per 60 minutes of ice time (even strength). This is calculated by taking goals scored when a player is on the ice, dividing it by minutes played, and then multiplying by 60.

TOI/60 is even strength time on ice per game

Jyrki

May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Goals for/60 means how many goals a player is on the ice for per 60 minutes of ice time (even strength). This is calculated by taking goals scored when a player is on the ice, dividing it by minutes played, and then multiplying by 60.

TOI/60 is even strength time on ice per game

Thanks.

Though Desjardins replied to my inquiry through e-mail a bit earlier and said everything used 60 as a base. I guess that would include TOI/60? As in, X out of 60 minutes of play are in even strength rather than X minutes per game are in even strength.

Cunneen

May 8, 2013
Thanks.

Though Desjardins replied to my inquiry through e-mail a bit earlier and said everything used 60 as a base. I guess that would include TOI/60? As in, X out of 60 minutes of play are in even strength rather than X minutes per game are in even strength.

no, TOI/60 is per game, but basically everything else is per 60 minutes of even strength ice time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad