OT: Looking for Canucks Fans In Calgary!!

CanucksFanYYC

Mar 18, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I'm new to Calgary (ish) Just got settled about 2 months ago, have center ice...but do enjoy going out to watch games once and a while. Trying to figure out where to go! What are some hot spots in Calgary to watch Canucks games?!?! :help:

Maybe if you'd like add me to Twitter (@LenzenSon) or just message me back on here and we can meet up and watch a game at some point or another! :yo:

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Whereabouts in Calgary are you?

My Dad lives in High River, only a 30 minute drive from Downtown Calgary, he also used to live in a small city just west of Calgary.

There is plenty of bars and restaurants that Televise the Flames games, but finding a Canucks game in Calgary can be a bit troublesome.

Reactions: RussianRacket

CanucksFanYYC

Mar 18, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Whereabouts in Calgary are you?

My Dad lives in High River, only a 30 minute drive from Downtown Calgary, he also used to live in a small city just west of Calgary.

There is plenty of bars and restaurants that Televise the Flames games, but finding a Canucks game in Calgary can be a bit troublesome.

I live in mission. If you are familiar with the area, 4th St and 26th Ave sw. I have found it hard finding a solid Canucks bar. I went to Joyce on 4th tonight and they wouldn't even turn it on!!

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I live in mission. If you are familiar with the area, 4th St and 26th Ave sw. I have found it hard finding a solid Canucks bar. I went to Joyce on 4th tonight and they wouldn't even turn it on!!

You look new welcome to HFboards great to have you. Sucks that the bar ppl were rude.

Like I said, it's nearly impossible to find a Canucks game in Alberta.

Spamhuis

Mar 29, 2009
Calgary
I'm new to Calgary (ish) Just got settled about 2 months ago, have center ice...but do enjoy going out to watch games once and a while. Trying to figure out where to go! What are some hot spots in Calgary to watch Canucks games?!?! :help:

Maybe if you'd like add me to Twitter (@LenzenSon) or just message me back on here and we can meet up and watch a game at some point or another! :yo:

Thanks!

I live a few blocks away. Shanks is a good bet. I find most sports bars will put the game on if you just ask nicely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->