Looking for a scarf from tonight's game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpastry

Oct 15, 2016
Chicago, IL
Hello, friends! New Leafs fan from Chicago here and hoping to find a pair of Leafs scarves that were given away as a Centennial promotion to surprise a friend. I would be more than happy to compensate you for the scarves and shipping. Please PM me if you're at all interested! Would love to have them here in time for the Hawks game.

Last edited:

ChurchOfMatthews

Goldmember
Oct 13, 2016
Plevna
Hello, friends! New Leafs fan from Chicago here and hoping to find a pair of Leafs scarves that were given away as a Centennial promotion to surprise a friend. I would be more than happy to compensate you for the scarves and shipping. Please reach out if you're at all interested!

Got a couple from the Ottawa/Leafs game. Wish it was a leafs one ...

drpastry

Oct 15, 2016
Chicago, IL
Good to know I'm in good company! Maybe we'll strike gold for all of us. :) Surprising my best friend, from Toronto, with tickets to the Leafs/Hawks game this coming Saturday and trying to do so with two scarves in-hand.

drpastry

Oct 15, 2016
Chicago, IL
All these bumps! Thanks so much to everyone chiming in. This is exceptionally meaningful to me.

I'll do whatever I can to help promote getting everyone who is on the search to their scarf. I've also posted to /r/leafs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad