Looking For a Replacement Manager for Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So unfortunately due to an ongoing family medical issue one of the Managers in my HFBoards Fantasy Hockey League has had to drop out. It's an 8 team league and right now his team is in 7th place but they are only 11 points out of the final Playoff spot. He drafted a pretty good team but they have been dropping in the standings the last few weeks due to him now not having the time to set up his daily rosters. Here is what the roster looks like:

Goalies: Vasilievskiy, Sorokin, A. Forsberg and M. Jones

Defensemen: Doughty, Chychrun, Sergachev, Forsling, Weegar and Durzi

Forwards: Rantanen, J.T. Miller, Gaudreau, Svechnikov, W. Nylander, Kadri, Boldy, Marchessault, Caulfield, Nugent-Hopkins, S. Jarvis, O'Reilly, Haula, Mercer, J. Eriksson Ek, DeBrusk, N. Roy and A. Lowry

IR list ( each team has 6 IR spots ): M. Rielly, Teravainen and I. Samsonov ( all are now eligible to be put back on active roster ). Marchessault and O'Reilly can now be put onto your IR list

If you have never player in this kind of league before it's actually pretty easy. You just want to set up your Daily Roster so you have as many players that have games that day on your active roster. I usually set up my team Sunday night for the following week and it takes less than 10 minutes to do. It's a " Head to Head " league which means your team would play a different team each week - the weeks go from Monday to Sunday. The goal is to get as many points each week by winning as many scoring categories as possible. The categories we use are:

Skaters ( 8 categories ): Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, PPP, SHP, SOG, Face off wins and Hits

Goalies ( 4 categories ): Wins, GAA, Save Pct. and Shutouts

There is only one spot open so if interested please PM me here ASAP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad