Looking for a Replacement GM

Big Kjell

Apr 12, 2009
San Francisco
One of our GMs has to leave our two fantasy hockey leagues due to his workload and we're looking to replace him in both of our leagues. You could either take one of the teams or both.

We started the first league in 2009 and added the other league later. Both leagues are run at CBS and have the same scoring across 20 different stats (incluidng BS, FOW, Hits, Maj and more). One league is H2H and the other is Roto. Both leagues are for honors and not for money.

The GMs are incredibly active and are trading more assets than I have ever seen in any other league. Each team owns a major team, minor team and prospects. We use FAAB (virtual cash) as well as 3 years worth of draft picks. We have salary caps and use real NHL cap hits provided by capgeek.com.

The leagues are active year-round with RFA and UFA auctions and amateur drafts in the summers. We use :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for offseason activities.

If you're active, skilled in complex leagues or feel like taking your game to another level then please respond to my email below.

Thanks,

KJ
[email protected]

Big Kjell

Apr 12, 2009
San Francisco
Thanks for your inquiry. Both :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and CBS are private groups and not open to the public. But I'd be happy to invite anyone to take a look if I can get an email and name. The leagues are incredibly active and the managers are like personal friends after several years together. It's both fun and competitive.

Thanks,

KJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad