Denmark: Looking for a place to play

Mark Jorgenson

Mar 7, 2019
I am currently living in the US, but I am thinking of going to university in Aalborg, at UCN. The one thing that's holding me back from making this decision is the fact that I can't seem to find any team in the area that I could play for. I obviously can't play professional, but I can't play with u10 players either. If anyone is from or knows about the Aalborg area and know of any teams or rink with a men's league or u20 to u21 team, if you could reply that would be much appreciated!

Valdemar

Danish junior hockey
Oct 6, 2007
They certainly got a hockey club in Aalborg. The amateur department is "AaB Ishockey" Homepage here (in danish though). Their U20 team has just won the Danish championship, and last year the profesional department "Aalborg Pirates" won the championship in the best league in Denmark.

They also got at team in the next best danish league, that is mostly an amateur league. Depending on your level of play there should be plenty of possibilities for you to keep practicing your hobby in Aalborg.

Mark Jorgenson

Mar 7, 2019
They certainly got a hockey club in Aalborg. The amateur department is "AaB Ishockey" Homepage here (in danish though). Their U20 team has just won the Danish championship, and last year the profesional department "Aalborg Pirates" won the championship in the best league in Denmark.

They also got at team in the next best danish league, that is mostly an amateur league. Depending on your level of play there should be plenty of possibilities for you to keep practicing your hobby in Aalborg.
OK, thanks so much!
Tak ☺

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad