hockeygiant_1922_109212097

http://www.hockeygiant.com/sncinlnpuck.html

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I like the feel of the propuck but it drags alot, compared to the IDS on an indoor surface.

Our rink isn't the best surface, not quite as bad as plain asphalt but not far from it.

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
When I was in Florida I had the chance to play in their Extreme local Outdoor league. They used a puck called a ZeroG. I thought it acted as close to an ice puck as any other I had tried. Looks a lot like the IDS but a slightly different design for its glide pegs and a venting design that is supposed to make them behave more predictably.

member 30781

Which do you prefer the ones that look like pucks or the balls? I am starting to play and I am not sure which one to get. Any help?

MikeD

Jul 3, 2006
Buffalo NY
www.hawksice.com
tried those and found they spent more time flipping or rolling than flat. Didnt like them at all but then again the surface wasnt the greatest...basically a parking lot that they sectioned off and put boards around.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
millenium pro puck is the best puck for outdoor roller. i condition on an outdoor rink in asheville, using the pro puck, then play ice in greenville and i dont lose my puck handling skills/shooting skills.

Skroob*

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
When I was in Florida I had the chance to play in their Extreme local Outdoor league. They used a puck called a ZeroG. I thought it acted as close to an ice puck as any other I had tried. Looks a lot like the IDS but a slightly different design for its glide pegs and a venting design that is supposed to make them behave more predictably.

I used the ZeroG this weekend indoors and it worked well, better than the IDS or the ProPuck.

I'll use it outside soon and report back.

Thanks for the tip Mike.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->