Looking for a left dman to join our club. We play Friday-Saturday nights only

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Hey so we’re a 4 man club and recently lost our left dman due to his job schedule. We were a Division 1 club last year. We’ve had to create new clubs a few times with this game because of the stupid jersey glitches from the updates. As of now we’re Division 4 and our record is 33-16-4. We had a rough Saturday night playing 4s otherwise our record would be even better. That’s why we’re looking for someone. So we play from 10/11pm Eastern time till around 3/4 am Fridays and Saturdays. We’re a very physical team, we all like to throw the body. We usually play a 1-2-2 or 2-3 system and as the center I’m always back with the d. Offensively we try to play a cycle game and get shots from the point because my center is a grinder with big tipper and 95 hand eye. Our rw is one of the best individual offensive players out there but he can be a pain to play with sometimes. Our left winger is more of a complimentary player, he can’t generate offense on his own so he’s more like that guy who gets open for one timers. One important thing: we’re not exactly politically correct so if you get offended at stuff we’re not for you. We’re a great group, we drink and joke around. My PS5 is Trump_MAGA_1776

Last edited:
Reactions: EdJovanovski

SteelCityMan

Dec 25, 2023
Hey so we’re a 4 man club and recently lost our left dman due to his job schedule. We were a Division 1 club last year. We’ve had to create new clubs a few times with this game because of the stupid jersey glitches from the updates. As of now we’re Division 4 and our record is 33-16-4. We had a rough Saturday night playing 4s otherwise our record would be even better. That’s why we’re looking for someone. So we play from 10/11pm Eastern time till around 3/4 am Fridays and Saturdays. We’re a very physical team, we all like to throw the body. We usually play a 1-2-2 or 2-3 system and as the center I’m always back with the d. Offensively we try to play a cycle game and get shots from the point because my center is a grinder with big tipper and 95 hand eye. Our rw is one of the best individual offensive players out there but he can be a pain to play with sometimes. Our left winger is more of a complimentary player, he can’t generate offense on his own so he’s more like that guy who gets open for one timers. One important thing: we’re not exactly politically correct so if you get offended at stuff we’re not for you. We’re a great group, we drink and joke around. My PS5 is Trump_MAGA_1776
I am interested and the schedule fits. Will add you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad