Looking for a league or league members?

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Hello everyone,

We are looking to start up a new dynasty baseball league that will run through fantrax.

Right now we are sitting at 10 teams and hoping to get to at least 20 by the time we start this. It is from scratch so will have a draft to get it started.

Looking to go with full rosters. 25 man rosters with a farm system.

If anyone is interested please message me or let me know

Thanks

Cannibal Ox

Sep 2, 2011
If anyone is looking for someone to join a Yahoo fantasy league id be super interested!
Are you still looking for a league to join? I need to replace a manager in a 14 team Yahoo H-2-H keeper league. If interested let me know and I can provide you all the details.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Looking for potentially 2 new managers
12 team dynasty h2h points
25 man roster + 3 NA slots
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, LF, CF, RF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, NA, NA, NA

PM me for the rosters

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Are you still looking for a league to join? I need to replace a manager in a 14 team Yahoo H-2-H keeper league. If interested let me know and I can provide you all the details.

If you're still looking for someone I'd like to jump in the fantasy baseball game. Or anyone else with a Yahoo league upcoming?

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
I dont have a good fantasy baseball league anymore. I've always played dynasty leagues but the 2 I was in have died because only half the GMs were active.
I'd be looking for a league, if anyone knows of one, where you keep all or most of your players every year, salary cap, yearly amateur drafts, minor league teams to call up players. I'm familiar with ESPN, Yahoo and fantrax. Lmk if you guys know of a league needing one GM.

Last edited by a moderator:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
12 team dynasty h2h points
25 man roster + 3 NA slots
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, LF, CF, RF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, NA, NA, NA

PM me for the rosters

Searching for 1 new manager at this moment.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I would like to join a league. I don't really want to take over another team as I do like going through the draft (Or starting a keeper league from scratch). I didn't do Fantasy Baseball last year because of lack of interest in the Sharks forum but I do enjoy Baseball and I do enjoy the fantasy aspect of it.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
I'm in the process of starting up a lower stakes (like $20 buy in) keeper league from scratch. Details still coming together, but will be live auction, head to head points. I like to arrange the stats so that they approximate WAR in real life, i.e., RBIs do not contribute, etc. If you would be interested in hearing more, please DM me. Looking for a few people right now, with moderate but not pressing urgency.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Looking for 1 or possibly 2 new managers for our h2h points dynasty. (been running for a few years so you'd be taking over an existing roster) 3 NA slots aswell as an offline draft that takes place in a thread on the yahoo league home page.
Roster slots:
C
1B
2B
3B
SS
IF
LF
CF
RF
UTIL
UTIL

SP
SP
RP
RP
P
P
P
P
BN x 7
NA x 3

Cheers

Cannibal Ox

Sep 2, 2011
Free Yahoo keeper league in it's 9th season looking for a replacement manager. It's a 14 team H-2-H league with an AUCTION draft and each team gets to keep 8 players each season. Your 8 keepers will be due ASAP as the draft is scheduled for Wed Mar 11 8:30pm EDT.

League settings and the roster available are as follows:

Roster Positions:
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL
Batters Stats: R, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG
Pitchers Stats: W, L, SV, K, HLD, ERA

Christian Yelich, Javier Báez, Jonathan Villar, Yoán Moncada, J.T. Realmuto, David Dahl, Carlos Santana, Alex Verdugo, Yuli Gurriel, Trent Grisham, Nick Solak, Corey Dickerson, Teoscar Hernández, Evan Longoria, Garrett Cooper, Clayton Kershaw, Aaron Nola, Lucas Giolito, Dinelson Lamet, Kyle Hendricks, Hansel Robles, Sean Doolittle, Marcus Stroman, Wade Davis, Cal Quantrill

Committed and knowledgeable managers only. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in taking this team over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad