Looking for a league or league members?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I typically join a fantasy team from the San Jose Sharks forum but so far it’s been quiet. We are looking for a few more people in both a single year and keeper league but I would like to play fantasy football this year. If there is a team looking for a new member I’m available. I don’t really want to take over a keeper league but if there is one starting out that’s cool, or a single year of course.

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
I typically join a fantasy team from the San Jose Sharks forum but so far it’s been quiet. We are looking for a few more people in both a single year and keeper league but I would like to play fantasy football this year. If there is a team looking for a new member I’m available. I don’t really want to take over a keeper league but if there is one starting out that’s cool, or a single year of course.

See my league above. One spot left! Just a single year.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I am interested in joining a fantasy football league this year. The creator of this thread no longer posts here for some reason and he always set up something for the Sharks Forum that was fun. However, that's probably not happening and I would like to come back to Fantasy this year if there is anything available. I don't want to do paid leagues, just a regular season league. I know it's early but if anyone is looking for another player I'm looking for a league or two to join.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Anyone have an open spot in a fantasy football league? I’d like to add a casual league this season.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I am interested in doing Fantasy Football this year (or at least getting back into it and was wondering if there are any leagues looking for members. I don't really want to pay to do it, but I haven't done it in a long while and would like to get back into it. There was a member who did a great job running the various fantasy leagues but I guess he left.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->