Looking for a certain picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
If anyone has a picture of the two Russian players sitting on top of the upturned net, I'd really like to see that. That just looked so innocent and stuck with me.

And congratulations to all the players and all the teams in the WJC who played their hearts out, my favorite hockey to watch by far :handclap:

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
How do you guys find this stuff? Is there a WJHC pic site? If so, please tell me where.

pensfan04

Jan 3, 2005
North Dakota
octopi said:
How do you guys find this stuff? Is there a WJHC pic site? If so, please tell me where.

editorial.gettyimages.com has many pictures from around the world updated daily
I've used the search feature and found hockey images from the nineties....very cool site

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Ah jeez, really makes me feel bad for these guys! But yeah, they didn't show it long on TSN but the image stuck in my head. Thanks a lot for the pictures, damn Hockey is an emotional game

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
i think things like this get lost in all the patriotic idiotic stuff thrown around on this board. just kids who really want to win, and dont hold it against the other team for beating them. i have no problem with the russian team, i thought they showed alot of heart and wouldnt back down from anyone. they have nothing to be ashamed of.

great post.

ps. i stole the image for an avatar...hope no one minds.

Last edited:

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Any investors on this site want to set up some sort of Summit Series between under 20 Russians and Canadians? The pride, effort and hatred is still there at that age.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Jason MacIsaac said:
Any investors on this site want to set up some sort of Summit Series between under 20 Russians and Canadians? The pride, effort and hatred is still there at that age.

RSL teams wouldn't release the Russian players for this.. they have a championship to play..

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Riggs said:
To anyone that questions how Malkin and Ovechkin get along, need to look no further than this image.

Great find MOGiLNY!

yeah I think that picture answers all the questions anyone might have for these two guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad