OT: Looking for a "Bruin-friendly" bar to watch game 2 in downtown Montreal

MaritimeHockeyNut

Rehabilitated Troll
Nov 26, 2010
Maritimes
seriously whats the fun in watching a bruin game in a bruin friendly bar in montreal... Feel the hate man... Let the Hate make you strong... man if I was in montreal I would find the LEAST friendly bar to watch the bruin game in. When vancouver boston was game seven me and 2 other guys went to Canuck headquarters and after every goal I marched down around the bar with a canadian flag painted in Black and gold (cause almost all the bruins are canadian players) and I waved that flag in the face of about 200 canuck fans. LOL was freakin GREAT!

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
MVP on Cresent Street. There is an upstairs and a downstairs. Go to the downstairs. Thats where me and all the b's fans watch games with good food, service and nice tv's

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
seriously whats the fun in watching a bruin game in a bruin friendly bar in montreal... Feel the hate man... Let the Hate make you strong... man if I was in montreal I would find the LEAST friendly bar to watch the bruin game in. When vancouver boston was game seven me and 2 other guys went to Canuck headquarters and after every goal I marched down around the bar with a canadian flag painted in Black and gold (cause almost all the bruins are canadian players) and I waved that flag in the face of about 200 canuck fans. LOL was freakin GREAT!

Maybe Canucks fans actually do have more patience than once thought. If that was the other way around, I can't imagine a Boston bar being very civil with a Canuck fan parading around the bar shoving a Canucks flag in their faces.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Thanks for the help - maybe I'll see one of you there. I'm not too big on the rubbing it in the other fans' faces though! Having experienced the SCF living in Vancouver was interesting to say the least. Walking out of the arena after game 2 I had a guy actually run up and kick me in the hand (kind of odd I know).

I'm also planning on going with my wife who isn't much of a hockey fan so I don't want it to be too acrimonious.

member 96824

MVP on Cresent Street. There is an upstairs and a downstairs. Go to the downstairs. Thats where me and all the b's fans watch games with good food, service and nice tv's

trap.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad