OT: Look here! Now with prizes!

If Training Camp happened but there was no thread about it, did it really happen?

• Total voters

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Hey all. Just had a quick question related to your goaltending situation, and I'll bug out.

Is Darling expected to be the starter, and see the majority of games, or are you guys expecting more along the lines of a 50/50 split between him and Ward?

darling is expected to be the starter

We are hoping Darling gets the majority of the starts and he was signed to be the starter, but we won't know for sure until he proves himself.

Our coach has a man-crush on fellow Western Canada born goalies, so we can never be sure who is going to start.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
darling is expected to be the starter

We are hoping Darling gets the majority of the starts and he was signed to be the starter, but we won't know for sure until he proves himself.

Our coach has a man-crush on fellow Western Canada born goalies, so we can never be sure who is going to start.

Thanks for the quick responses all. :thumbu: He's one of my 'tenders in fantasy, so was just curious who was expected to be between the pipes more often. I expect he'll earn that designated starter title pretty quickly. Wish the Hawks could have kept him and moved Crawford, even though I'm a huge Crow fan, also. But oh well. I think you guys will quickly fall in love with him, if you haven't already. Good luck on the season, and hallelujah to meaningful hockey starting!

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Thanks for the quick responses all. :thumbu: He's one of my 'tenders in fantasy, so was just curious who was expected to be between the pipes more often. I expect he'll earn that designated starter title pretty quickly. Wish the Hawks could have kept him and moved Crawford, even though I'm a huge Crow fan, also. But oh well. I think you guys will quickly fall in love with him, if you haven't already. Good luck on the season, and hallelujah to meaningful hockey starting!

Hearing comments like this is like deja vu when Nucks fans came to our board saying they really wish they kept Lack and how much we're gonna like Lack. Hopefully it's deja vu up until the point where Darling actually plays good for us.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
QGOH25M.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad