Long-term Depth Chart Center #6 (READ OP)

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
#1 Kyle Turris 69.57%
#2 Mika Zibanejad 92.11%
#3 Curtis Lazar 82.76%
#4 Zack Smith 34.62%
#5 Jean-Gabriel Pageau 60.00%

These polls are trying to define what is the Sens depth chart going forward, so not only this year, but who do you think will be more important for the organization going forward, starting this year

So we are trying to paint a picture of both the present AND future. Basically, which current players do you see remaining of importance for a few years (players like Turris, Ryan, Zibanejad...) and others that you see becoming key players too (Lazar, Stone, Ceci...)

I have decided to not make depth charts polls for this season only because IMO we have already a pretty good idea of the ACTUAL depth charts, most of it is pretty obvious. So what we're trying to see here is a bit of a projection of what will happen in the next 3 years. For example, what is the people level of faith that Lazar becomes a better player than Legwand in the next 3 years, which should be the period of time this team needs to become a contender, if they ever do.

I'm still trying to improve this thing so if somebody has some insight to share... feel free to do it!

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Giving a last try to this thing...

In case people still didn't get the meaning... it's an actual mix of both the Senators Prospects Rankings and the depth chart. Where do you expect those prospects to fit on the depth chart?

Cool, no?

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
For a few years - Legwand. He may even resign here knowing he's a 3rd/4th line guy. Derek Grant, if he makes the team, would be there if Legwand did not extend in two years.

Last edited:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Can I vote, future draft pick?

No because :

- We have no idea where we will draft or if we will have a 1st round draft pick next June
- We have no idea at which position this "hypothetical" player plays
- We have no idea if the pick will play in the NHL and be "good" within 3 years...

CanadianGuest

Jul 14, 2012
Ontario
No because :

- We have no idea where we will draft or if we will have a 1st round draft pick next June
- We have no idea at which position this "hypothetical" player plays
- We have no idea if the pick will play in the NHL and be "good" within 3 years...

"No" would have been good enough, I was just lamenting at the options in the poll ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad