Long shot here.. Watching Oilers in France?

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Hey guys. I’m at the end of a long European vacation tomorrow and was hoping to sit and watch the game tomorrow night since it starts here in Paris at 7 pm.

Anyone know if a TV channel will carry the game here in Paris as it’s being played in Sweden? If not I would go to a pub if anyone has a suggestion or i have my tablet with me.

I know it’s a long shot but thought i would throw it out there! Thanks!

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
What kind of tablet?

Also, where are you in Paris?

You'll likely have two good choices.

Great Canadian Pub: 25 Quai des Grands Augustins, 75006 Paris, France

or

The Moose: 16 Rue des Quatre Vents, 75006 Paris, France

Probably your best bets.

Reactions: RattsSSV and Aerrol

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Galaxy tab S2!

Also just about 1.5 km from both those bars so that might work out! Thanks for the tip!

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
remember, asking for streams is illegal

but PMs might be a different story ;)

Yup, that's why the Tablet is important. An iPad using those illegal streams just doesn't work with their bitter hatred of flash. I wouldn't know any of this because I would never, ever, use those streams so I'm just speculating.
Galaxy tab S2!

Also just about 1.5 km from both those bars so that might work out! Thanks for the tip!

Perfect! Those are super close, but if you're looking to stay home - just DM. Not for anything illegal. Just to have a fun chat! Also, I used a Galaxy Tab S2 when watching in Europe as well, so it will definitely work to watch from your location using legal streaming services.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yup, that's why the Tablet is important. An iPad using those illegal streams just doesn't work with their bitter hatred of flash. I wouldn't know any of this because I would never, ever, use those streams so I'm just speculating.

Perfect! Those are super close, but if you're looking to stay home - just DM. Not for anything illegal. Just to have a fun chat! Also, I used a Galaxy Tab S2 when watching in Europe as well, so it will definitely work to watch from your location using legal streaming services.

I like this post all day and approve of the humor used. Plus that its helfpul. 5 star rating post. Welldone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad