London Knights

MattsGraphs

Oct 16, 2004
I was wondering if anyone has the roster from that great team 2 years ago that won the memorial cup? Also besides Perry and Coleman who else do you think can make the nhl as a regular (not just a cup of coffee)

BeginPower

Jan 28, 2005
Montreal, Qc
MattsGraphs said:
I was wondering if anyone has the roster from that great team 2 years ago that won the memorial cup? Also besides Perry and Coleman who else do you think can make the nhl as a regular (not just a cup of coffee)

Robbie Schremp ???

knight44

Jul 31, 2005
Toronto
Bolland, Dennis, Hunter, Syvret, Rodney, Methot, Girardi, Fritsche are the big guys i can think of that havent been named

Bolland
Syvret
Syvret
Methot

will be the only NHL regulars maybe Rodney. Dennis is hard maybe and maybe not we will see.

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
knight44 said:
Bolland, Dennis, Hunter, Syvret, Rodney, Methot, Girardi, Fritsche are the big guys i can think of that havent been named

Bolland
Syvret
Syvret
Methot

will be the only NHL regulars maybe Rodney. Dennis is hard maybe and maybe not we will see.

If I'm guessing, Fritsche and Perry basically were NHL regulars this year, I expect Schremp and maybe Syvret to join them next year. Bolland shortly after. Those 5 are those I *expect* to be NHL regulars. However, Prust, Methot, Coleman and a few others also have shots.

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
DoobieDoobieDo said:
What happened to Coleman the goaltender?

Did pretty good in the AHL (springfield) I believe and even managed to get a couple starts with the Tampa Bay Lightning (more so their backup could get some AHL time, though, I think)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad