London Knights 2021-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Michael Houser makes his NHL Debut tonight! I’m so happy for him! He’s waited a long time, and I actually just subscribed to NHL Gamecenter Live just to watch his game.

The former OHL MVP AND LONDON KNIGHT is gonna kill it!

Last edited:

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Great to see Houser keep on plugging away n getting a shot!
Well done kid. His work ethic was very well known while in London and a great story all around. Kid busted his azz in London.
Enjoy that W!
I've always viewed Houser as the ultimate overachiever. I've never understood how he didn't get a chance up to now. I'm glad his story has gotten some national attention.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Looks like we pick 16th overall
Yeah, around our usual spot. I can't imagine how difficult it will be making selections next month without the benefit of having watched these prospects over the course of a season.
As for the team selecting first overall, that's not usually a good thing. In fact, when was the last time a first overall pick led his team to an OHL championship? It certainly wasn't in the last ten years. Merkley was no longer with Guelph when the Storm won. To be fair, it's still an open question whether Kingston/Wright can pull it off.

Last edited:

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Looks like he has good size and good hands. I don’t think we can lose on this one and please God I love my wife but I can’t stay home locked up with her this fall. Just had spinal fusion surgery and will be home for another 2 months. Rehab consists of not bending over, not lifting anything heavier than 5 lbs for 2 months and no driving for 6 weeks.

Reactions: nelli27 and LDN

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
The Bud is about to sell tickets for Stars on Ice in October. Budweiser Gardens | Online Ticket Office | Event/Item List') ; if(typeof(cusGroup) != "undefined"){ var ev_group = cusGroup; } else if(typeof(group) != "undefined"){ var ev_group = group; } if(typeof(ev_group) != "undefined"){ document.write(' for "', ev_group.description, '"') ; } document.write('

They normally come close to sell outs for this event. Only 5,100 tickets are being sold so that is the equivalent to every second seat. Knights hockey will probably be the same formula for a while.

Reactions: LDN

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
The Bud is about to sell tickets for Stars on Ice in October. Budweiser Gardens | Online Ticket Office | Event/Item List') ; if(typeof(cusGroup) != "undefined"){ var ev_group = cusGroup; } else if(typeof(group) != "undefined"){ var ev_group = group; } if(typeof(ev_group) != "undefined"){ document.write(' for "', ev_group.description, '"') ; } document.write('

They normally come close to sell outs for this event. Only 5,100 tickets are being sold so that is the equivalent to every second seat. Knights hockey will probably be the same formula for a while.

For curiosities sake how many season ticket holders are there for the Knights do we know?

Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad