London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
With all the uncertainty of 2020, I can only wish that we as a group, have a chance to share our thoughts regarding our beloved Knights and the OHL season of past and present (if we get one). If this season happens, it happens...if not, we simply watch reruns of how well we've done in the past seeing as we WERE selected as "The Team of the Century".

Hold your family members close this holiday season and enjoy the time you have to debate with those who question our dominance as the true OHL centre of the universe.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Knight.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbpointer and Otto

7Wacked

Nov 30, 2019
Merry Christmas to all. Hope to see everyone back at the Bud in 2021. (Sooner than October but...)

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Merry Christmas to my fellow forum members. When hockey happens it happens. Stay safe

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
This never gets old. From the Knights/67s broadcast in 2007. Ottawa was having a contest to find a new in game host. I believe they were down to the final 4, and each one took a turn... guess who didn't win...

Bwahahahahaaaaa...... that was freaking hilarious!!!! Thank you Otto. :laugh:

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Loved watching the Czechs beat the Russians last night... Fear and panic is spreading throughout the Russian dressing room. I heard the team is desperately trying to change floors in their hotel. Requesting to move from the 18th floor to the 1st floor... Stay away from the balcony boys! :naughty:

dmead

Code Spelunker
Jan 12, 2018
London
Loved watching the Czechs beat the Russians last night... Fear and panic is spreading throughout the Russian dressing room. I heard the team is desperately trying to change floors in their hotel. Requesting to move from the 18th floor to the 1st floor... Stay away from the balcony boys! :naughty:

I'd be more worried about the laundry......:(

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
They should be more concerned on their accommodations after they return to the motherland! :)

Reactions: nelli27

TF519

Jun 9, 2014
When I first saw this I was all 'What the hell are you talking about Cooter" .... then I saw Stubb's tweet :)

. .

I'll be getting one for sure.. just have to wait to see what number he'll be wearing

Reactions: Otto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad