London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Reactions: PhlyerPhanatic31
The tournament will be fine. This is exactly what happened right before the NHL bubble too where almost all of Tampa tested positive.

Just gotta get into the bubble and it's a go. The teams get there early enough where even if people test positive, they just quarantine for the 2 weeks and they're still good to go for the 25th
It better be a go...I think we've suffered enough withdrawal ;)

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London

Will be nice to have him close to the Knights. By the sound of it this guy could be a big part potentially of our team in the next few years. Have drafted a lot of higher end defensemen lately it seems but we appear to be a little thinner up front? Mark will have to work a little of his magic via the trade front and having later round Americans show up for a year or two. His ability to revamp a roster overnight is pretty amazing.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
I don't want to sound negative...but I'll be shocked if we're watching hockey at Budweiser Gardens by the start of the 2021-22 season
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that is the first time we will be able to see the Knights live however. I do think with the potential for vaccine for the truly vulnerable that a large part if not all of the folks that want it will have been able to receive it by the fall of 2021.

Once I’m able to access the vaccine the concern for me will have been removed IMO anyway. As long as I’m 95.4% guaranteed not to get it attending a sports venue will be ok.

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
My neighbour 43 years old and perfectly healthy until he got Covid died . FFS what next? No hockey, staying home all the time with my wife and neighbours dying !!! I will be on depression meds soon !!!!

Reactions: Ward Cornell

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
My neighbour 43 years old and perfectly healthy until he got Covid died . FFS what next? No hockey, staying home all the time with my wife and neighbours dying !!! I will be on depression meds soon !!!!
Very sorry to hear! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad