London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on Parsons. What a fantastic goalie! I am still surprised he didn't make the show, but I know there are limited spots.
Its Kooys to lose. He has a very long leash
The thing with Kooy from a goalie perspective, he thrives when he's pushed by someone equally capable of carrying the #1 tag. Unfortunately I don't see that right now from either Onuska or Brochu. Not saying neither of them couldn't push at some point, but as for right now..Kooy just doesn't have anything in a Knights uniform forcing his hand

Fastpace

Do extra on every shift and you will be noticed !
Jul 25, 2015
; Now living in Northern Quebec region
The thing with Kooy from a goalie perspective, he thrives when he's pushed by someone equally capable of carrying the #1 tag. Unfortunately I don't see that right now from either Onuska or Brochu. Not saying neither of them couldn't push at some point, but as for right now..Kooy just doesn't have anything in a Knights uniform forcing his hand

Kooy will put the NHL pads on the shelves and bring out the OHL ones, he should soon be in that OHL groove right about now.

Reactions: KnightsWatch

Fastpace

Do extra on every shift and you will be noticed !
Jul 25, 2015
; Now living in Northern Quebec region
Think leadership group will be
C-Regula
A-Tymkin
A-Nelson
A-Foudy

Surprised you don't have Moskal, he's my second choice for captaincy after Regula.

Rick Green had to be one of the top 3 defensive defensemen that ever put a Knights jersey on, I also like Steve Smith hard determination for not being OHL drafted came as a walk on to become Knights captain and then drafted by the Oilers.

strykerman

Sep 1, 2012
Think leadership group will be
C-Regula
A-Tymkin
A-Nelson
A-Foudy
I can't see Mr. Nelson with a letter, or even being here in a month or so, he needs to be traded for a forward with balls and a dirty nose!! Mr. Nelson needs big minutes to put up #'s for a pro contract! Not going too happen here, even though he is on the first power play unit? WE have 3 players WHO can play with grit, Mr. Tymkin, Mr. Moskal, And Mr. McCue. Mr. Beljo can, but not in the picture, call him up give him a chance, let him know what is expected from him. We have too many cute players that play forward. We do need a DEFENCEMAN COACH WHO HAS PLAYED THE POSITION, as I have stated before. The D will be fine, very impressed with the talent, need a coach with insight!

Surprised you don't have Moskal, he's my second choice for captaincy after Regula.

Rick Green had to be one of the top 3 defensive defensemen that ever put a Knights jersey on, I also like Steve Smith hard determination for not being OHL drafted came as a walk on to become Knights captain and then drafted by the Oilers.
I have Moskal on mine...

Regula - C
Moskal- A
Foudy - A
Tymkin - A

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
C - Foudy
A - Regula
A - Moskal
A - McMichael

Nelson likely to be moved and Tymkin still has too many brain cramps to be a leader on this team.

PoisonMushroom

I'm a fungi!
Mar 8, 2006
According to Darren Dreger:

London Knights have acquired San Jose Sharks 2018 first round pick Ryan Merkley of the Peterborough Petes. Merkley is expected to fly home on the red eye tonight to join the Knights after a very successful NHL Training Camp.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
And here we go :)

Love aggressive moves by management. High risk, yes high risk! But potential high reward.
And speaks to what the early thinking is from LK staff on direction of the squad for this year. (still time to change direction if needed......like things implode lol)

Price will be interesting IF true.

Ill go 2 2nds or 2nd/3rd plus 4th/5th plus a roster depth player? ( and Ill hope its cheaper :))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->