London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80274310_10162504955215648_3330305946122452992_o.jpg

see...no black

No, not at all, it's to be expected. What's more embarrassing is the opponent who has no world class players to send to the world juniors. Beating the Jr. B Knights is hardly anything to boast of.
My tickets are for sale until we have a full lineup. PM if you'd like to buy them.
Exactly...I'd be more embarrassed having team that can't send one player to an International tourney than I am missing our 5 best BECAUSE of International tournaments. Losing in December doesn't cost you...losing in April does

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Dario Beljo going to get called up?, they should give him a shot.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Merkley is London's first star the last game and today by far!!!
At this point in the season he appears to be a real “steal” although Peterborough was somewhat forced to take a minimal return for him. 3 more assists move him to 40 points on the season certainly impactful and without McMichael our best goal scorer around. Give the kid credit he is producing.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
5 goals on 17 shots isn’t exactly ideal as one thing we didn’t need while the big guns are away is suspect goaltending? Yikes...... a lot of question marks on this team? I personally thought the schedule was in our favour a bit during the WJC absences?

Stopper

Oct 22, 2019
Changing channel watch again after wjc. This team secondary cant compete with other teams first 2 lines.

Yes. We all know that there is no black in the numbers. So what if some fans want to choose the three coloured numbers for their replolica jerseys? That's their choice. Some choose two colour, some choose three colour. No big whoop. Don't know why it's such a big deal.
Some people buy knockoffs too...doesn't make it right ;)

plus..it grinds your gears...so it's win win for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad