London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the man22

Jun 11, 2014
What's the over/under on the amount of games D'Amico gets for the match penalty for his slash to the head on Friday night?
Between 5 and 10. The sucker punch Moskal gave him might keep it in the 5 range. It is on the game sheet as a Match so it is at least 3.

The bigger over under is when we'll hear about it or it's listed on the OHL site.

Did they mark it down wrong on the game sheet? Tymkin is the one with the baseball swing who should've been called for a match-slashing major. D'Amico could've gotten a 2 minute minor for high sticking for catching the back of Dunkley's head with a hook before their fight but there's no way that's a slashing major
D'Amico's was a blatant slash to the head. No excuses. It's a minimum 3 games

MarnerMatthews

Jun 27, 2017
Perfetti has been fortunate to be playing 'prime time minutes' since he began
his OHL career as a 16 year old. He's a very good player.
Stranges has not had that with the Knights.
Not even close. It'll be fun to watch.
Two different players.
Enjoy!
The difference here is Perfetti earned his ice time, stranges did not earn first line minutes with his lack of effort and back checking last year. Both great players.

Reactions: zman77

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
Pay up. Does that help?

Yeah, that's not much help. I'm gonna need to pay up for meal and now it's gotten deeper...4 cases of beer because I'm pi$$ed off and I know a pic exists SOMEWHERE from the record breaking 200 OHL goal game in Kitchener when he surpassed Lee for most OHL goals. Searched Getty...Flickr, Google, Yahoo and same result.....nut'n.

Still looking for help....and ONE single pic!

Reactions: zman77

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
He wore the WHITE 'C' jersey...100% guaranteed. Mystery is there aren't any photo's of it out there. .........ANYONE?? HELP???

You're Welcome....

upload_2019-10-23_7-8-37.png

Frank the Skank

Jan 11, 2019
104 Row D 15

Frank the Skank

Jan 11, 2019
104 Row D 15
Maybe this will help??

At the 1:59 mark.. you can see a letter on his shirt.. it's very grainy... but he was named captain a few days before this game and he was listed as captain on the score sheet.... I would say this is enough to claim your dinner

Last edited:

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! GREAT MARY MOTHER OF DALE HUNTER!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BOYZZZZ!!!!

Now, where do I mail that case of beer?

Make a donation to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation or Lynch Syndrome International and I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->