London Knights 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopper

Oct 22, 2019
Nope, not the one I'm trying to find. It HAS TO have the "C" otherwise I'm getting my lunch handed to me....and his but I get the bill!

It's insane that in this day and age we can fire a missile and hit a mule in the middle of a sand storm...but 10 - 11 years ago a photo of a record breaking event doesn't exist.

Still on the hunt......Help, if possible!
Is this pic your looking for
gettyimages-84841267-1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: LDN

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
Nope, not the one I'm trying to find. It HAS TO have the "C" otherwise I'm getting my lunch handed to me....and his but I get the bill!

It's insane that in this day and age we can fire a missile and hit a mule in the middle of a sand storm...but 10 - 11 years ago a photo of a record breaking event doesn't exist.

Still on the hunt......Help, if possible!

Pictures exist of that game, however you will not find one with him wearing the C, he only wore it at home games, Aarssen was the Captain for the Windsor game.

Ontario Hockey League – Official Site of the Ontario Hockey League

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
Was this before the OHL started wearing whites at home for the first half?
No I believe that changed in 2003, But Tavares came over at the trade deadline after the switch and would have only ever wore the white Knights jerseys on the road.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
What to do with the London Knights in the eyes of the HFBoards Knights fans

Trade Foudy
Trade McMichael
Trade Gruden
Trade Kooy
Trade Merkley
Trade Regula
Trade Stranges
Trade Skinner
Manage cards better

No, No, No, Maybe?, No, No, No, No and for goodness sakes they ran into trouble last year for the first year in memory? Just my feedback to the “HFB Knights fans” apparent thoughts! Yes only to Kooy IF he wants out, by all means accommodate him. IF it’s all BS about him wanting out relax he will bounce back just fine he has always been a bit streaky IMO?

Reactions: KnightsWatch

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
A slow day today!
Guess the player.....
First correct person gets bragging rights.

upload_2019-10-22_10-28-4.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-22_10-23-17.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-22_10-23-17.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: zman77 and Fastpace

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
What to do with the HFBoards Knights fans ???

Trade Foudy
Trade McMichael
Trade Gruden
Trade Kooy
Trade Merkley
Trade Regula
Trade Stranges
Trade Skinner
Manage cards better

How about trading Board on the HFBoard !!!

On a side note;
It would be selfish to keep Panwar if they can't play more on his draft year, I would hate to see him go to Sarnia he's the kind of player that would come back and hurt your team in a long run. But the best interest is his development, like Ellie Popov Athanasiou Perrott & etc. it is almost a must to trade him even if it's to your rival

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Stranges in the same tier as Perfetti!? Oh come on. How to discredit yourself 101.

Perfetti has been fortunate to be playing 'prime time minutes' since he began
his OHL career as a 16 year old. He's a very good player.
Stranges has not had that with the Knights.
Not even close. It'll be fun to watch.
Two different players.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Fastpace

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
What's the over/under on the amount of games D'Amico gets for the match penalty for his slash to the head on Friday night?

Did they mark it down wrong on the game sheet? Tymkin is the one with the baseball swing who should've been called for a match-slashing major. D'Amico could've gotten a 2 minute minor for high sticking for catching the back of Dunkley's head with a hook before their fight but there's no way that's a slashing major

Reactions: zman77

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
Is this pic your looking for
View attachment 267479

Nope...STILL SEARCHING as it's an absolute mystery! How is it that we had a state of the art facility at the "JLC" back then with all the perks of a pro feel hockey environment, but no method of capturing A SINGLE PHOTO of the team in WHITE?...AT HOME! I know Aarssen was was team captain, and I've seen photos of HIM in white once we returned, but come on! This is nuts!

Reactions: zman77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad