London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloverone2020

Oct 2, 2018
Niagara crushed erie 8 to 1... think this knights squad in trouble come playoffs . Sault won 10 to 4 or something on sudbury. So sault os catching up. Ottawa's pulling further in standings over the knights.. this team cracks under pressure to weak teams.. bouch is freaking annoying kid doesn't wanna play you can tell in his game..

Reactions: three dog night

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Alex Formenton:
We are fortunate to get the opportunity to watch such a high end player.
He had a good game last night including a great shot in the 3rd to tie the game @ 3-3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fastpace

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Niagara crushed erie 8 to 1... think this knights squad in trouble come playoffs . Sault won 10 to 4 or something on sudbury. So sault os catching up. Ottawa's pulling further in standings over the knights.. this team cracks under pressure to weak teams.. bouch is freaking annoying kid doesn't wanna play you can tell in his game..
Knights beat Niagara twice this season

Reactions: TheCoach

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Hey all. So just wanted to toss an update on the shirts.

Between the Everybody Hates London gear and The "They Hate us cuz they ain't us" gear,

$120 is headed to the London Children's hospital so far.

I am extending this until the end of the last regular season game!

It's been quite nice. I know $120 doesn't seem like a lot but for an OHL Blog site merch store its pretty nice!

T-Shirts by OHLColltective | TeePublic
I'm waiting for the "London Framed Niagara!" ones.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Hey all. So just wanted to toss an update on the shirts.

Between the Everybody Hates London gear and The "They Hate us cuz they ain't us" gear,

$120 is headed to the London Children's hospital so far.

I am extending this until the end of the last regular season game!

It's been quite nice. I know $120 doesn't seem like a lot but for an OHL Blog site merch store its pretty nice!

T-Shirts by OHLColltective | TeePublic

Its appreciated! The thought, the time, the cash collected is much appreciated by the staff n families.
Please PM me when you get to the Forest City

Reactions: zman77

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
The league is actually pretty lenient..if you get "caught" you've got idiots working for you. Hence the reason the sanctions are always so steep. Kinda like speeding...everyone speeds...the stupid speeders get caught

Are we to presume you are speaking of a certain OHL goaltender

Reactions: zman77

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
or "we cheated and we still sucked"
Looking back at the history of HFBOARDS I don't think we can find another week with as many post of the year candidates as we have just experienced.

Remember this time Knights fans... you have just witnessed the Wayne Gretzky, Tom Brady, Micheal Jordan, and Ernie Banks of posting weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad