London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replay system in Sudbury is horrendous
Not even close
dz7z2o.jpg

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
I know Kevin Hancock has scored, but I think not getting Nick Suzuki is gonna haunt the Knights. I don’t think we win the OHL Championship, let alone Memorial Cup this year. The Soo, Storm, 67’s, IceDogs and Gens all have better chemistry atm. Storm had insane puck control and they controlled the play. Knights need to as well. The only guy I think is a sniper on this team is McMichael (until Formenton comes back). I’m hoping when Formenton comes back that will rejuvenate Foudy

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
I know Kevin Hancock has scored, but I think not getting Nick Suzuki is gonna haunt the Knights. I don’t think we win the OHL Championship, let alone Memorial Cup this year. The Soo, Storm, 67’s, IceDogs and Gens all have better chemistry atm. Storm had insane puck control and they controlled the play. Knights need to as well. The only guy I think is a sniper on this team is McMichael (until Formenton comes back). I’m hoping when Formenton comes back that will rejuvenate Foudy
Just an eastern conference hockey fan . This London team is absolutely 100% better then the Oshawa Generals

35 goals = sniper

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
35 goals = sniper

Agreed, to an extent PP31. Not at a solid scoring clip in the London system that he was in OS. At least it seems he was more dangerous on a line with Suzuki. You have to agree with me that you would say McMichael seems more dangerous scoring goals atm

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012

You must watch a lot of OHL hockey to know how much chemistry all those teams have ...

Didn’t you watch us dismantle Ottawa last week

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Agreed, to an extent PP31. Not at a solid scoring clip in the London system that he was in OS. At least it seems he was more dangerous on a line with Suzuki. You have to agree with me that you would say McMichael seems more dangerous scoring goals atm
4 goals in 7 games...not bad

Reactions: tjziel

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Those last 7 minutes were a clinic. The Knights can really shut it down when they want to.

Still feels like they’re missing a bit of an offensive punch but hopefully Formenton provides that.

Reactions: TheCoach and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Those last 7 minutes were a clinic. The Knights can really shut it down when they want to.

Still feels like they’re missing a bit of an offensive punch but hopefully Formenton provides that.
I think he will...when Formenton is on he is for sure one of the top guys in the OHL who can score almost at will.... I hope he is fully recovered and ready to go at the start of Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->