London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastpace

Do extra on every shift and you will be noticed !
Jul 25, 2015
; Now living in Northern Quebec region
Just one problem ,Barrie is Not a bigger team than the Knights.
You will see a truly bigger team tonight in the Wolves from the net to the forwards.
Speed Must be used every shift tonight.

You are very right, but Barrie is not as talented or as expenced as the Knights, usually when a team can not match on the skill level they will use other means to bring more skillful teams down to their level. The Colts did an excellent job doing just that to give themselves a legitimate chance and it worked perfectly for them.

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
Sooo what? He’d be the best player on the Habs by far.
Maybe Foward but Weber and Price both more important and Better IMO. Anyways best of luck Tonight guys, anyone coming down? I was at the bud when London won 2-1 in the shootout earlier this season

Reactions: Otto

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
Wasn't a shot at Marner. It was a shot at Leafs history... when Tomas Kaberle is your 11th leading scorer it's not saying much

True enough lol.
Marner is having a great season though. I’m not really a Leafs fan but I am enjoying watching all the ex-Knights doing well there.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Last night was a very teachable game. I also expect the knights to bounce back like they did after the Guelph loss. If you want to win it all you cant take a night off to often.

Reactions: Fastpace

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Someone had better give Raaymakers a pre-game talk about keeping his cool and not initiating after-the-whistle stuff. He's taken a few questionable penaltys lately and if given the hook, could have the team playing with the back-up not named Kooy. Not to mention the possibility of his d-men getting penalized & suspended as a result of something he might initiate.

Reactions: sbpointer

GobigorGohome

Jan 31, 2017
Pt Maitland NS
Someone had better give Raaymakers a pre-game talk about keeping his cool and not initiating after-the-whistle stuff. He's taken a few questionable penaltys lately and if given the hook, could have the team playing with the back-up not named Kooy. Not to mention the possibility of his d-men getting penalized & suspended as a result of something he might initiate.
Too bad they did not give that Jr B goalie a shot.
6'5 225 lb same as the Wolves goalie.
At least he would Fill the net.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
newtalknavlogo_460x140_cknw-positive_.png

By Mike Stubbs Reporter 980 CFPL
Knights unbeaten in Sudbury with Dale Hunter’s 15 in the rafters

Dale Hunter’s old number with the Wolves has proven to be a good luck charm for the team he now co-owns and coaches.
London has not lost at Sudbury Arena since the Wolves raised Hunter’s number 15 into the rafters at Sudbury Arena in 2014. Hunter starred for the Sudbury from 1978-80 before heading to the National Hockey League with the Quebec Nordiques. Hunter had 195 points in 120 games with the Wolves. That night, London edged the Wolves 3-2 thanks to a goal and an assist from both Chris Tierney and Max Domi. London has outscored Sudbury 29-8 in four victories since then.
London Knights come up short to begin northern road trip in Barrie

WolvesFanSudbury

Oct 8, 2016
I can overlook the mispronunciation of names.. I can even overlook the incorrect stats being cited.... but not showing the Wolf when Sudbury scores? C'mon Sudbury broadcast team... get your act together
It’s an absolute mess for that over here . I’d lower the expectations to a bare minimum with our crew

Very true , I don’t think that first one should have stood but obviously I’m gonna think that haha
Lochead was pushed into UPL...clearly...it was the right call for the goal to stand. You guys got enough bonus calls in that period. Last night that little push by Bouchard on the Wolves player was goalie interference. ;)

Reactions: LDN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->