London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
I think we keep Tymkin on the forth line after the deadline as he would shred other teams come PO’s.

I rather trade with picks and keep the bodies for next year. Or trade the extra players for value picks if the did not want to be buried in depth. Probably get more for them by piecing them out. Tymkin alone should get at least a 2nd and 3rd

Agreed....trade picks and depth and get the best forwards possible. With few buyers, I don't think Mark will have too much trouble accomplishing this.

Tymkin stays and Perrott stays. Perrott is good enough to be our 6th D. Heck, Golden and Timms could both still go as far as I'm concerned.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Agreed....trade picks and depth and get the best forwards possible. With few buyers, I don't think Mark will have too much trouble accomplishing this.

Tymkin stays and Perrott stays. Perrott is good enough to be our 6th D. Heck, Golden and Timms could both still go as far as I'm concerned.
I hope Golden and Timms are on their way out

MatthewsMoustache

Jul 2, 2018
If the Tomasino trade holds up until Studnicka gets back from WJC, that will be 8 of the 2017 1st round picks traded and they haven't even reached their NHL draft yet. One of the weaker 1st round classes in a bit

GangGreen

May 27, 2012
I find it hard to believe any team could outbid the Knights for Dellandrea. I guess the wildcard is having a 16 yo first rounder willing to waive a NTC to go there. Evangelista might not be that player.

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
upload_2018-12-28_18-15-34.png

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
The knights winning percentage sits at .790 if they keep that percentage after the deadline they will reach 49 wins and squeeze out 107pts. I think that with the improvements they are making their winning percentage will improve by half a point over the second half and they should finish with 54 wins and 113 points. Definitely a memorial cup contender and one of the better teams in the O over the last decade. I don’t think they can match Sault Saint Marrie’s numbers from last season but there is no holes in this team as long as everyone stays healthy.

Should be a great 37 games to watch, Go Knights Go!!!!

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Does anyone knows for fact Dellendrea is on the trading bloc Or is it all rumours ? We didn’t expect Keane to be coming to London, maybe Mark has someone on forward we don’t expect coming to London as well.

With the bad luck Flint had with Grzelewski quitting on them after one year and the unsuccessful experience with Locus Rowe , not sure London will be on the list of good team to deal with for a while. Just saying.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
London vs Windsor, Raaymakers and Piironen are the starters in goal.
Not dressed for Knights,Bouchard, Formenton,Guskov,Boquist,Coome and Popov.
Knights dressing 7D and 11F tonight, Windsor same thing with 7D and 11F.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Does anyone knows for fact Dellendrea is on the trading bloc Or is it all rumours ? We didn’t expect Keane to be coming to London, maybe Mark has someone on forward we don’t expect coming to London as well.

With the bad luck Flint had with Grzelewski quitting on them after one year and the unsuccessful experience with Locus Rowe , not sure London will be on the list of good team to deal with for a while. Just saying.

They have had some solid succes in deals with London the last few years as well.
Real nice players for them and then who were later flipped to recoup what they spent.

Just saying.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Dale will try anything to get a win, who knows a 5 D penalty kill if he think it’ll work for his team, hec why not a 5 D power play too with all that firepower on the back end . lol

I was just thinking about this earlier today and now the Greyhounds are playing 3 defensemen on the powerplay. Weird coincidence.

I can't recall seeing that before, but their entire forward core is rookies with Frost and Hayton gone so it makes some sense.

Reactions: Fastpace

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
So with Keane now in the fold, what are the chances they open up an OA spot with a Lockhead trade and use that OA spot on a high profile Forward?

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Haven't thought about that...Lochead has been outstanding. I think D is set and now focus is on adding a forward using picks & dangling players like Perrott, Popov and/or Evangelista.

I guess the idea being if you are trading from depth and defense seems to be the depth position now, it may make sense to trade a bottom 2 pair OA D-Man and open a spot for a top line OA forward.

Reactions: KnightsWatch

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Lots of unforced TOs by LK the first half of that period. Ugly.
Got better.
Cotters goal was just a shift that whole line went to work swarming the OZone.
Perrott had a good period for the most part. Physical.
Funny seeing Cuylle dump Timms on his keyster after his DZone TO.

OMG67 Lochead isnt going anywhere ( or better not lol) He choose to go to London only and as stated by others has been fantastic. Biggest physical presence in his own zone on this team easy. Much needed hard to play against vet D.

Reactions: KnightsWatch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad