London Knights 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Tough one boys but as many thought going in Guelph has a heck of a team. See you in the fall.....

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Joey Keane better be back next season....otherwise that trade was worthless ...he is a top D and played 3rd pairing....

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Knights card management they were given a gift Formenton Bouchard and Boqvist they failed to build a championship team

At the end of the day, this is the answer. We had a really good team, we just didn't upgrade it enough. Which is hard to accept when we were in possession of more assets than almost any other team in the league.

I get that Mark was dealing with a ton of unknown variables. But hopefully he can adjust now and not make the same mistake - there's no point in going into a season with so many bodies, and it doesn't hurt to wait and see if players will return to the OHL instead of making insurance trades for guys that will play for 2 months.

People can point to things like leadership or coaching or whatever, but the team at the other end of the rink had a stronger roster than we did. Our players did a great job to make this series as close as it was given that disparity...

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
At the end of the day, this is the answer. We had a really good team, we just didn't upgrade it enough. Which is hard to accept when we were in possession of more assets than almost any other team in the league.

I get that Mark was dealing with a ton of unknown variables. But hopefully he can adjust now and not make the same mistake - there's no point in going into a season with so many bodies, and it doesn't hurt to wait and see if players will return to the OHL instead of making insurance trades for guys that will play for 2 months.

People can point to things like leadership or coaching or whatever, but the team at the other end of the rink had a stronger roster than we did. Our players did a great job to make this series as close as it was given that disparity...
We had this series though....all we had to do was close it in game 4 or 5...after that it was over

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Time to take your pound a flesh cause thats all your going to get choke artists

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
The captain quit on this season. This was Bouchards worst game of his Knights career. Good luck being ruined in an Oilers organization

Reactions: Knights77

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Im sorry but anyone have a problem with how happy the knights are ? Like smiles and hugs Raaymakers the only one showing any emotion smh no wonder we lost

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Well it was two periods in this game and let off in third and now season over, and so is my watching hockey this season. It’s golf, fishing and BRQ season now.

Have a great summer folks, we’ll catch yous back in the falls for another great season in the making. I also think Burnett most definitely out coach the coach of the year in Dale Hunter.

And game 4’s first two periods was the pivotal point in this series, that’s where London lost the series

Reactions: K2 and LDN

vouve

Dec 8, 2015
I just need to know one thing:
Did the London boys yell
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
At the bud faithful?

That's the only way this beauty coulda gotten any better.

So so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad