Confirmed with Link: Lombardi to Phoenix for conditional pick 4th rnd pick

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Kinda wished we would have gotten Gomez instead of Lombardi.

32622312.jpg

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
The Fedoruk and Hale thing, I'm pretty sure I got the idea elsewhere and was credited with it, but I can't really remember.

rt: Proudly Throwing More **** at Walls Than Anyone, since 2004.

I believe that Z4Defence was the one that first mentioned it.

Anyways a day away from the hockey season. I figure I should start getting back into posting shape. Great slogan by the way.

I'm stoked to get Lombardi back at such a cheap cost. He said it himself that he never wanted to leave and as a Yote fan I'm glad he's back. Always nice to see familiar faces. Hopefully both him and Z pick up right where they left off. Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but even if Matt doesn't find the same offense from his first stint here. He's still going to be quite the weapon in the face off dot. Between him, Gordon, Hanzal, and Vermette. We'll have very good starting puck possession all year. Might be the best face off corps in the entire NHL.

Last edited:

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
agreed, forgot about that side of his game...and I do remember back when Lombo and Z played, I remember that we had some games that we just flat out dominated the other team. I can still remember the other teams fans saying that was the "worst" game they played all year, can't remember how many times we heard that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad