Lombardi and Moss

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I can't recall if they did with the Flames, but if they are paired together in Phoenix they better have someone with hands on the left wing.

I think I recall them playing third line together. But yeah, put some hands on the other wing if you want some goals from them...

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
It would be rediculously unlikely the 2 of those guys were EVER healthy at the same time.

Will you take Stempniak back for a 2nd? Then you can have a Calgary Flames line.

Either way Moss is a good signing. Lombardi is easily one of the most frustrating players to cheer for. He drops his stick more than anything and gets tonnes of breakaways. Not goals.

Have fun!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I don't think they did. As I recall, Mosser mostly played wing with Lanks and either Tangs or Juice. He was a big body that crashed and banged well down low and he mostly just scored the garbage goals.

Lombo has always been a guy that can skate fast and create offence but was always a poor finisher. Neither Moss or Lombo have ever been known for their ability to finish. Perhaps playing them with a sniper could work (maybe that guy is Vermette), but with both their injury history I doubt they will be in the lineup much together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad