Post-Game Talk: lol

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
your title took about the same amount of work and passion as our shootout attempts.

I think the Wings are trying to see if they can get more points in OT/SO losses than by wins.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Well, I say considering it was a back-to-back they're lucky to get a point.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
**** it. I'm watching the Griffins until this team pulls their **** together.

sheldon-gif.gif

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
Well, I say considering it was a back-to-back they're lucky to get a point.

A loser point is one more than a loss, but one less than a win. If the Wings end up missing the playoffs by 1-5 points, they can look at losses like this.

crashman

If monster didn't suck it up, they would have won this game even though they looked gassed in the 3rd.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Someone needs to walk up to Holland/Babcock/whoever the ****, shove a mic in their face and ask them: "how are these moves (Quincey, Sammy, Cleary, hell even Bert) working out for ya?"

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
We are lucky to even get a point. They doubled the shots on us and we got a weak goal on our 3rd shot of the period.

This team is done.

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Mason Raymond with another goal. He was signed for 1 million around the same time as Cleary and has 14 points and is pretty fast. Another missed chance

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
FWIW, this team will be A LOT better when Weiss, Alfie and Nyquist are in the lineup. However, I'm starting to truly doubt Nyquist gets a chance. Thanks Babs and Ken!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad