Lol, Kaprizov's goal

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
St. Louis needs to go to Binnington in game 4.
They probably shouldn't wait for game 4.

I would be shocked if there is a player in the NHL with as much variety in the "type" of goals they score.

Behind the net, wrap around, circling the entire zone three times before a wrist shot. Everything is in play.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It wouldn't surprise me if he actually has practiced that. The guy is not only madly talented, but works his ass off.
He is one of the best players I have ever seen, and I've been watching hockey a long time.
You can see Kap glance up at Husso just before picking up the rebound so he knew where to attempt to bank the puck once he picked it off the boards.

Yeah, I agree, he's done this before... many times in some form or another.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I feel extremely bad for Husso here. All his weight is on that skate and it seems like there's basically nothing he can do except watch in horror.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Haha?

There have been a lot of these types of goals this year, good for him I guess

STLegend

Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
lol, this was deserving of it's own thread? yikes, guess the playoffs have been a bit of a let down in that case...

STLegend

Feb 20, 2010
Montanuh
A STL fan doesn't love it? Weird.

A hockey fan doesn't like it? Correct.

This sort of goal happens dozens of times throughout the season and just requires a good bit of luck. So no, it's not impressive in the slightest, Perron and Taraesnko do this routinely and no one's making posts about it.

I can only surmise this is a attempt to troll bc if this is a notable playoff goal then the playoffs have been uneventful....

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
@Kshahdoo take note, this is the sort of goal you make a thread about.

I mean it's just really funny lol

:clap:

Hmm, I don't understand something. Goal is ok but still pretty regular, while Kaprizov's was a failed breakaway first and then a smart deflection. You won't see such goals very often. I mean even crazy coast-to-coast goals aren't as rare.

ODoyle

Mar 1, 2020
I know, he’s underpaid at this point. Tarasenko is making the same this year and Kap is on another level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad