Online Series: Loki - season 2 starting October 6th, 2023

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Has been confirmed that it will be the Loki from Endgame going through time to mess with human history and will lead into Thor 4.

the Disney+ Loki MCU spinoff series will ultimately serve as a lead-in to the events of Thor: Love & Thunder. The outlet has also acquired an alleged production logline for the series, which, if true, confirms Loki follows an incarnation of the character from a divergent timeline created in Avengers: Endgame.
[Loki] follows Loki after the events in Avengers: Endgame as the trickster uses the power of the Tesseract to travel throughout human history and change historical events.​

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Has been confirmed that it will be the Loki from Endgame going through time to mess with human history and will lead into Thor 4.

the Disney+ Loki MCU spinoff series will ultimately serve as a lead-in to the events of Thor: Love & Thunder. The outlet has also acquired an alleged production logline for the series, which, if true, confirms Loki follows an incarnation of the character from a divergent timeline created in Avengers: Endgame.
[Loki] follows Loki after the events in Avengers: Endgame as the trickster uses the power of the Tesseract to travel throughout human history and change historical events.​

Sounds interesting, but he died. Thanos killed him and he can still go through time? Loki wasn't even in Endgame except in the past.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Sounds interesting, but he died. Thanos killed him and he can still go through time? Loki wasn't even in Endgame except in the past.

Well him getting the tesseract means he created an alternative timeline, so he could possibly make it back to the original timeline if they really wanted to go that route.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Well him getting the tesseract means he created an alternative timeline, so he could possibly make it back to the original timeline if they really wanted to go that route.

That's a good observation. Didn't think about that, he took off with it. He'd still be dead though if it's the same timeline. If he altered the timeline then Thor still has a brother. I kinda like that angle. I expect they will have several guest appearances to elevate all this Disney stuff.

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
That's a good observation. Didn't think about that, he took off with it. He'd still be dead though if it's the same timeline. If he altered the timeline then Thor still has a brother. I kinda like that angle. I expect they will have several guest appearances to elevate all this Disney stuff.

No doubt.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
If I recall, I heard somewhere that indeed is the plan, to have some of the movie actors guest on the shows here and there. The argument is that it will be easier than on the Netflix shows or AoS since they control it all.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

In conversation with MTV News, Tom Hiddleston revealed Loki will “come up against more formidable opponents, the like of which he has never seen or known” in his new TV series for Disney+.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
So is Loki AGAIN not going to be dead and appear in Thor 4? Lame. His character had a great ending.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I guess you missed Endgame.

Where he died in the first five minutes and we only saw him again because they had to go back to an alternative timeline?

You’re missing the point. We’ve seen two meaningful deaths with this character and he’s comes back twice now. He’s becoming less of an impactful character with every movie.

Reactions: ziggyjoe212

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Where he died in the first five minutes and we only saw him again because they had to go back to an alternative timeline?

You’re missing the point. We’ve seen two meaningful deaths with this character and he’s comes back twice now. He’s becoming less of an impactful character with every movie.

That was Infinity War. Did you forget what happened with the Tesseract when they went in the past?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
That was Infinity War. Did you forget what happened with the Tesseract when they went in the past?

I’m saying we already saw this character die twice. He’s losing his impact as a character now because of it. His arch ended so well in Infinity War (thank you) and there’s really not a narrative necessity to Loki being back. It just isn’t that interesting to me personally.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’m saying we already saw this character die twice. He’s losing his impact as a character now because of it. His arch ended so well in Infinity War (thank you) and there’s really not a narrative necessity to Loki being back. It just isn’t that interesting to me personally.

He's not coming back. This is an alternate timeline with the Loki who grabbed the Tesseract in Endgame.

Reactions: HanSolo

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
By far the one I'm most interested in. But I also think Loki's the best, or at least most well-developed, character in the MCU.

Also, what's up with the Joker attire at the end of the trailer?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
After watching the trailer a couple times, all the scenery/set construction in this really gives me Bioshock vibes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad