LOGE SEATING

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Since there is no more community chat I am hoping that the Loge members use this instead.

To kick this off I would like to ask everyone to make your rep aware that improvements to service for this coming season need to be make. Also would be great to get a better selection on the beer.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Ok just wondering what you all think of the Loge service this year. Is it me or is it inconsistent beyond belief. We had a great server there but they keep alternating. The only time the service is when she’s there! Also why can you still not get Stella! It’s not as if it’s not readily available and just steps away!

Reactions: Sabadecade

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Ok just wondering what you all think of the Loge service this year. Is it me or is it inconsistent beyond belief. We had a great server there but they keep alternating. The only time the service is when she’s there! Also why can you still not get Stella! It’s not as if it’s not readily available and just steps away!

Used it once, never again.

The guy said he would be back at the start of the 3rd to settle up. He obviously forgot about us. It's getting near the end of the game, and we're going to be tight for time to run down and catch our bus anyway. So, I have to leave with a few minutes left to try and track down this guy. I start with the usher, she's not sure what to do, so we head out into the concourse and track down someone with a radio. Server finally appears, and we barely made it to the bus stop in time.

f*** loge service. I've got two legs, I can get what I want, when I want it, the way I want it.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Used it once, never again.

The guy said he would be back at the start of the 3rd to settle up. He obviously forgot about us. It's getting near the end of the game, and we're going to be tight for time to run down and catch our bus anyway. So, I have to leave with a few minutes left to try and track down this guy. I start with the usher, she's not sure what to do, so we head out into the concourse and track down someone with a radio. Server finally appears, and we barely made it to the bus stop in time.

**** loge service. I've got two legs, I can get what I want, when I want it, the way I want it.

Definelty can be really that brutal. Which is frustrating. I don’t understand the level of disorganization with something that is so simple. When we get that one server the service is incredible. When we don’t it’s absolutely brutal. Every Loge seat holder should definitely complain about the poor service. Hopefully they stop being so damn cheap and attract better quality staff.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Definelty can be really that brutal. Which is frustrating. I don’t understand the level of disorganization with something that is so simple. When we get that one server the service is incredible. When we don’t it’s absolutely brutal. Every Loge seat holder should definitely complain about the poor service. Hopefully they stop being so damn cheap and attract better quality staff.

Speaking from experience this really isn't that simple it just seems simple. Give TNSE and Centre plate feedback and tell them who sucks that is critical first step. Centre plate has the contract and no competition so they may or may not give a shit.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Well they honestly should give a ****! If they don’t at the end of the day it hurts their bottom line. I for one will no longer order at my seat unless it’s my favourite server and go to a concourse mobile vendor to get a beer. Further I will make it a point to eat before going and will no longer order food. If everyone else does the same then I’m sure things will change.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Well they honestly should give a ****! If they don’t at the end of the day it hurts their bottom line. I for one will no longer order at my seat unless it’s my favourite server and go to a concourse mobile vendor to get a beer. Further I will make it a point to eat before going and will no longer order food. If everyone else does the same then I’m sure things will change.

I 100% agree they should but its the nature of the beast. Centerplate is a behemoth and Winnipeg is a remote spot in their food chain. Now they may have a great manager that just isn't in the loop yet or they could have terrible management that aren't organized. Either way with a captive crowd its harder for the market place to punish you for underperformance. I am sure if you talk to TNSE off the record they don't love Centreplate but money talks and they would have stroked a huge check for this last 10 year contract.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
I 100% agree they should but its the nature of the beast. Centerplate is a behemoth and Winnipeg is a remote spot in their food chain. Now they may have a great manager that just isn't in the loop yet or they could have terrible management that aren't organized. Either way with a captive crowd its harder for the market place to punish you for underperformance. I am sure if you talk to TNSE off the record they don't love Centreplate but money talks and they would have stroked a huge check for this last 10 year contract.

No arguing that. The bottom line is that complacency will lead to issues in the future. The romance is over and the current product is saving the day. When the cycle closes TN better have a plan to improve the game experience. Otherwise we may be having an extremely stressful conversation in the foreseeable future.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
No arguing that. The bottom line is that complacency will lead to issues in the future. The romance is over and the current product is saving the day. When the cycle closes TN better have a plan to improve the game experience. Otherwise we may be having an extremely stressful conversation in the foreseeable future.

Yea I always said that TNSE was going to run into their first potential business challenge on the downhill side of their first contending team (where the Hawks and Kings are now). That second rebuild retool might be harder for fans to stomach once they are spoiled with a true contender with boat loads of talent. We will cross that bridge when we come to it though......if we are really lucky we will have a cup or two under our belt to ease the pain. :thumbu:

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
New Mobile Ordering and Payment for Loge In-Seat Service just announced today.
Check your email Loge Seat Holders!

BellMTS Place: In-Seat Ordering

It should eliminate server traffic in the Loges, distraction from the game asking you if you'd like anything as well as settling the tab.

I'm guessing you pay at the time of ordering to avoid random people from ordering something for a random loge seat holder, like sending a pizza to someone who didn't order it.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Here's the email we got. Personally, I don't like that it saves your credit card number and there does not appear to be a way to opt out of this.

Introducing in-seat ordering on your phone, exclusively for the Konica Minolta Loge! In-seat ordering allows you to use your phone to order food and beverages right to your seat without downloading an app or setting up an account.

The experience is ultra-fast and friction-less. You can browse the menu, add items to your cart and submit your payment. Orders are sent straight to concessions so that runners can deliver food and drinks the same way they do currently.

How does it work?

With a Smart Phone, visit order.bellmtsplace.causing the web browser on your phone. From there, you can either scan the QR code on the counter, or manually select your seat number to start browsing the menu. No app download required, and no account set up necessary.

Android and iPhone XS/R Users Can Also:

Tap your phone against the QR code. This will launch the in-seat ordering flow, and automatically select your seat number. You must have NFC enabled to do this. This can be done in the settings section of your Android device or automatically with new iPhones.

iPhone Users Can Also:

Use your native camera app on their phone to scan the QR code. Simply hover the camera at the code (don’t take a picture, just make sure the QR code is clearly visible by the camera). This will make a notification appear at the top of the screen. Click on the notification, and it will take you straight to the mobile ordering site with your seat already selected. This native camera feature is only available on versions of iOS 11 or later.

Taking Payment

Once you have all your menu items selected, you can go to the payment screen where you will be prompted for a payment type and will need to enter in a credit card number. If you are an Android user, you will need to enter your card number manually. iPhone users can either enter it manually or add it in by taking a picture. The first time the card is entered, the Loge In-Seat Ordering system will save the number for future use.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
I’ve been harping about this since day 1 when they introduced in seat service. No surprise, a huge improvement! Service is much quicker, and you pay when you order so no one interrupting play for payment in the 3rd period.

Reactions: Sabadecade

NavyJon

Aug 24, 2017
Sorry for bumping an old thread, especially as a long time lurker and first time poster.

I was offered an upgrade to loge seats from our current lower bowl seats.

We are currently are in the lower 200s inside the blue line in the attack zone on the bench side and have been offered loge seating in the corner of the Jets home end facing the benches.

We are 95% sure we are going to take them but with the pandemic we are unable to view the seats in person.

Does anyone have any feedback on corner loge seats? Positives? Negatives? I was hoping to get some feedback before we need to make our decision.

Thanks in advance

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Sorry for bumping an old thread, especially as a long time lurker and first time poster.

We are currently are in the lower 200s inside the blue line in the attack zone on the bench side and have been offered loge seating in the corner of the Jets home end facing the benches.

We are 95% sure we are going to take them but with the pandemic we are unable to view the seats in person.

Does anyone have any feedback on corner loge seats? Positives? Negatives? I was hoping to get some feedback before we need to make our decision.

Thanks in advance

I wish I could help you out but I'm in the 100s in the corner. So you'll be above me. Our only issue is the far corner because it is obstructed by glass, an issue you'll obviously not have. Sounds like your 200s are pretty great though.

I'd also call BS on not being able to see the seats. They let you in the Jets store with a mask on. Why not just confirm you'll mask up, sanitize upon entry and keep your distance. It's not like the building interior is crowded. These guys just don't get the notion of customer service. At. All.

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

Thanks in advance

We sat in the loge seats for 5 years before bowing out of our season ticket group. They are fabulous, worth every penny. Between the comfy reclining swivel chairs and Maurice's coaching, you will be guaranteed to fall asleep before the end of the game. :sarcasm:

Seriously, jump at this opportunity.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011

Thanks in advance
I'm row above the loge seating in the corner. What I can tell you is that corner seats are great. You see the puck everywhere.

Reactions: Arthur Fonzarelli

NavyJon

Aug 24, 2017

Thanks in advance

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We ended up taking the relocation offer for loge seats in 302L

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
In these uncertain times I’m sure there are people out there that would be looking at getting out of their commitment. If you are looking to get rid of prime seats please DM me as I am nearing my contract end and looking to upgrade some of the seats within our group of companies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->