Player Discussion Logan Shaw- Andrew a brotha from anotha motha Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I don't really have anything to say, other than his number reminds me of Brian Savage.... Although now that I think of it, bournival may have used it too.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
What are his upsides. I mean, I don't notice anything special. Maybe it means he is just playing right defensively, winning face-offs and not getting in trouble. I don't see any offense in him. Wonder why he doesn't play on the 4th, McCarron on the 3rd. Maybe it would be too many responsibilities for McCarron. I think McCarron and Deslauriers on the 4th line is good, but I think it would be better for 2 of the most physical players, on offense, to be on different lines. Still, I don't want Scherbak on the 4th line, so Deslauriers stays on the 4th. --- Being a coach must be tough. lol

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
He's basically another Brian Flynn/Byron Froese, a boring player who won't do anything offensively and is somewhat decent defensively.

These types of plugs should be in the AHL and not playing centre in the NHL.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
He's basically another Brian Flynn/Byron Froese, a boring player who won't do anything offensively and is somewhat decent defensively.

These types of plugs should be in the AHL and not playing centre in the NHL.

You have these type of guys on any other team in the league...

Reactions: Fixxer

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
You have these type of guys on any other team in the league...

The ones that are on other teams in the league are at least above average penalty killers or good at faceoffs, Froese is 44.3% and Shaw is 44.7% at faceoffs and they both play on the worst penalty kill in the whole league.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
The ones that are on other teams in the league are at least above average penalty killers or good at faceoffs, Froese is 44.3% and Shaw is 44.7% at faceoffs and they both play on the worst penalty kill in the whole league.
We're having a brutal season as a whole, we shouldn't single out individuals IMO.

A good PK starts with a great Goalkeeper and Price was brutal this year. Weber was out for the whole season and so on..

Reactions: Fixxer

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
We're having a brutal season as a whole, we shouldn't single out individuals IMO.

A good PK starts with a great Goalkeeper and Price was brutal this year. Weber was out for the whole season and so on..

Price and weber excuse even for the 4th line pk'er lmao belial just admit you are MB

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007

I'm not singling them out for the season or saying they are the reason our PK sucks, both guys just don't do anything well enough for them to be in the NHL. They both work hard but they just lack talent, they'd both be good guys to play in the AHL next year as they'd be good to have around the young guys coming up.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

I'm not singling out Price but come on, do you really think he had a good season? Please...

Price and weber excuse even for the 4th line pk'er lmao belial just admit you are MB

Get a clue man...

It's not like Shaw or whoever is killing penalties on their own! It's a team work...

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I'm not singling them out for the season or saying they are the reason our PK sucks, both guys just don't do anything well enough for them to be in the NHL. They both work hard but they just lack talent, they'd both be good guys to play in the AHL next year as they'd be good to have around the young guys coming up.
They actually do something well enough, they kill minutes.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Is it regular for NHL players to randomly follow people on social media because I woke up this mornig with Logan Shaw following me lol... I followed back out of politeness, and I must admit that even if I don't go crazy for him as a player it freaking made my day lol
Screenshot_20180617-120747_Instagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad