Lockout Over!!!!

balaclava brian

Dec 25, 2011
I'm really looking forward to seeing Marc Methot play this season. I haven't seen him before, but from his interview on Sportsnet he seems to be very excited and motivated to only only get back to playing but also playing in his hometown.

The guy seems very outgoing but also very humble.

http://bcove.me/sbynf79i

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
I'm really looking forward to seeing Marc Methot play this season. I haven't seen him before, but from his interview on Sportsnet he seems to be very excited and motivated to only only get back to playing but also playing in his hometown.

The guy seems very outgoing but also very humble.

http://bcove.me/sbynf79i

I agree, seems like a likeable enough guy! Hopefully he shines in his hometown!

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
No boycott from me. I dont blame the NHL or PA for what they have done. They both wanted what was best for themselves long term. People need to stop being so bitter and stop looking at it so simply.

source

Jul 13, 2008
No boycott from me. I dont blame the NHL or PA for what they have done. They both wanted what was best for themselves long term. People need to stop being so bitter and stop looking at it so simply.

I think both sides over-estimated their bargaining power to an extent. As the details of the agreement become more clear, we'll be able to see if one side was excessively stubborn regarding their long-term wants. If so, that's who you blame.

TSA0402

Apr 4, 2011
Ottawa
I'm still pissed. But less pissed, because both sides sacrificed a bit to allow hockey this season.

If not for that, I'd be boycotting next season, and likely much longer.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I found out via twitter at 2:30am thanks to bobby mac as I was drunkedly walking around downtown Vancouver with friends. Damn nearly threw my iPhone into the street in elation. Considered posting on here when I got home but couldn't type out a legible sentence and decided to pass out instead.

Great memorable night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad