Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
BS5wI.gif

KarlssonMarx

Be Red
Mar 1, 2012
Halifax
The whole time I've been telling people that if the lockout did end I wouldnt even be that excited. I was so bitter and disillusioned. But of course as soon as I find out it's over...I'm super ****ing excited. I can't help it. Praise Alfie

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
The whole time I've been telling people that if the lockout did end I wouldnt even be that excited. I was so bitter and disillusioned. But of course as soon as I find out it's over...I'm super ****ing excited. I can't help it. Praise Alfie

Same here, although I'm not spending a dime on the NHL this year. I'll watch every game on TV

KarlssonMarx

Be Red
Mar 1, 2012
Halifax
Anyone have any idea about the schedule? I'm assuming that they're going to have to make some tweeks. If we did go with the existing schedule that would only leave us 41 games, so obviously some changes will be needed. Kinda too bad though cause I would love to start on the 15th against Buffalo.

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Anyone have any idea about the schedule? I'm assuming that they're going to have to make some tweeks. If we did go with the existing schedule that would only leave us 41 games, so obviously some changes will be needed. Kinda too bad though cause I would love to start on the 15th against Buffalo.

Pretty sure they talked about only inter conference games. And playing something around 7 games against teams in your division.

But nobody knows at this point

Edit: But this was proposed for a 48 game schedule. Still a lot up in the air.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Pretty sure they talked about only inter conference games. And playing something around 7 games against teams in your division.

But nobody knows at this point

Edit: But this was proposed for a 48 game schedule. Still a lot up in the air.

**INTRA-Conference games only

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site

Yeah, I'm much more into football now. Fewer games and less league bs.

I wondered how I would feel when the lockout ended. I'm still somewhat upset at the league for another round of stupidity. I do really hope people stay away and decimate the revenue. Until the league stops taking the fans for granted we will be subjected to this again.

I can't say I won't watch at all, but I'm not really interested in a half season.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

I wondered how I would feel when the lockout ended. I'm still somewhat upset at the league for another round of stupidity. I do really hope people stay away and decimate the revenue. Until the league stops taking the fans for granted we will be subjected to this again.

I can't say I won't watch at all, but I'm not really interested in a half season.

Do you not remember the beginning of the NFL season? :laugh:

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa

Well you should be happy or you never would of saw the guy in ur username again.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I really stopped following all hockey, but i guess im getting a little bit excited now.

I thought Denis Potvin said it best though - I feel like somebody punched me in the nose and now i have to decide whether im still mad at them. :)

Guess it'll take awhile.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Karlsson! Karlsson! Världens bästa Karlsson!
Karlsson! Karlsson! Hej, här kommer Karlsson !
Karlsson! Karlsson! Ingen, faktisk ingen
annan Karlsson gillar jag så bra som mej.

Karlsson! Karlsson! Världens bästa Karlsson!
vackra, snälla, lagom tjocka Karlsson,
genomkloka, underbare Karlson !
Undra på att alle gillar mej.

Det händer ju förstås ibland
att nån blir arg på mej
och ställer til ett himla liv,
när jag förstört nån greij.
Men vad är det att bråka om,
det är en värdslig sak !
Och gissa vem som kommer här
och har en motor bak

D'ä Karlsson det, hurra, hurra, hurra
d'ä Karlsson det, hurra, hurra, hurra
d'ä Karlsson det, hurra, hurra, hurra för mej

Karlsson!, Karlsson! Hej här kommer Karlsson !
Maka på er för nu kommer Karlsson,
ja här kommer världens bästa Karlsson,
nu ska alla hurra högt för mej.

--

Don't let me down Sens fans in Ottawa. This better be sung in every single home game this season.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
So I think people should just not attend game 1. Im like the rest of you, I am back the second it was announced, but People can muster one game more at least. I mean ****, we already missed 32-34.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
My point was just that our defense is crap atm and needs tons of work. Trading Gonchar is a possibility but the team needs other bodies that can help them win.

Well, it would be like me stating that the sky is blue... lol I dunno

What I know is that any team losing their 3rd and 6th D-men would need a "ton of work"

Karlsson-Gonchar-Cowen-Methot-Phillips-Lundin-Borowiecki/Wiercioch

But maybe not as much as you guys seem to think... and Lundin is going to be back in a few weeks

Methot-Karlsson
xxxxxx-Gonchar
Phillips-Wiercioch
Borowiecki

call-up : Benoit

The real challenge is to replace Cowen, he's already very important for the Sens

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Same here, although I'm not spending a dime on the NHL this year. I'll watch every game on TV

This is exactly my stance as well. I went to 5-6 games last year but we're a family of 5 so we dropped about $200-300 every time we went plus I bought all 3 kids jerseys last year.

I will not be bringing my kids to any games this season. I will not be buying them any Sens gear. This year my son got a Gongshow hoodie and t-shirt for Christmas instead of Sens gear. He loves it much more.

NHL gets no money from me this year. Bunch of a-holes.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Won't spend a dime on any nhl merchandise but if i get invited to a game then I'll put some money in Melnyk's pockets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->