GDT: LockerRoom Cleanup Day- Press Conf. for Players/Management 9:30 AM

member 290103

who cares. Pointless player interviews and a bunch of nonsense from Benning about how he wants to continue to develop "his" younger players and support them with veteran talent. Green will come on and tell everyone how excited he is about the team's direction. Yawn.

Wake me up when they hire a new president who is not cut from the Benning/Brod cloth.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I look forward to them claiming they've "improved" while not citing any material statistics or examples to prove it; outside of repeating "Pettersson, Pettersson, Pettersson" and "Markstrom, Markstrom, Markstrom."

Reactions: Hemty

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
Heres hoping someone asks them uncomfortable questions. Utica, Loui etc. Media cant complain if they give them a bunch of softball questions

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
Going to be the same as last seasons and the year before.Then will blame a lot of this on injuries again to his key players.
Tanev Sutter,Baertschi,ect.(hint,,get rid of them)..How many times will Sutter say UMMM.

Reactions: Hemty

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I'm sure it'll be like every other year. They blame injuries. Praise some guys who legitimately stepped up. Praise others who actually didn't. Talk about how the future is great with the Hughes' and Woo's and Boeser's etc.

The media will them lob softball question after softball question.

Reactions: timw33

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Ohhh my fricken god. He still doesnt get it.

Benning's range for a stanley cup winning team. 26-35 years old

35 YEARS OLD........ :loony::loony:

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
giphy.gif

"Your honor, these kids are exactly what they are, kids. They didn't mean to get into trouble and cause shenanigans. That tree could have broken through Mises Johnson's livingroom window by a multitude of fashions and these boys say the tractor was there to begin with."

Reactions: EastEnderVan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad