OT: Live Cameras in Edmonton

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Sorry to bother everyone, but lately I have been feeling homesick and miss Edmonton. I came across the live traffic cameras as I was Google searching, but I was wondering if anybody knew of any web sites that had live cameras of scenic parts of Edmonton that I could take a gander at whenever I feel homesick.

PS- I realize that this is an odd request

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
I had completely forgotten Edmonton has horizontal intersection lights.

Dave

Oct 27, 2009
I got lost more times than I'd like to admit watching that

Started off on whyte eastbound just passed 99th. Headed down to 75th, north on 75th up to fort road. Went to londonderry mall? Headed south on 66th to the yellowhead, went eastbound on the yellowhead. Did some weird turn arounds and headed into sherwood park?

Playa Hejda

Oct 9, 2013
#yeg
You could tell they drove to Sherwood Park because he hit three red lights. Not sure how they got through the other two, but I know for absolute certain the light at Baseline would have been red.

Jun 9, 2011
http://www.edmontontrafficcam.com/

there are quite a few live cams in Edmonton on this site.
Sorry just realized you had this site.

There are some still frame type things from weather cams, but just wow, had no idea there were cams like this all over the world. Would love to have one pointed down Whyte Ave.

Last edited:

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013
Google maps ---> Street view ---> Virtually walk the streets of almost anywhere in the world.

Did this a few times for places I've travelled to and miss.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Thank you to everyone who tried to help out. Google maps is alright, but I was hoping to see some live snow fall around some familiar spots. I guess I'll just have to cry myself to sleep

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009
homesick for edmonton?

i have two ideas.
open your freezer, empty it... look at it, feel it. there

second idea... open your browser to a blank white page. there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad