Little and the Olympics

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
when did Little become a really good and very underrated player? someone neglected to tell me

So you are saying Little is not underrated?

I think he's ignored a lot. If he isn't scoring people don't give him props. IMHO he's the perfect top 6 forward. He ALWAYS seems to make the right defensive reads and plays, and executes offensively at a very consistently high level.

There are periods on here people don't even talk about Bryan Little, or include him haphazardly in trade proposals. All the while he just goes about his business, being our best all round forward, game in and game out.

So, yeah, I think he is oft underrated here.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I think Little has been underrated from the moment we got the team.
Ladd was a two time cup winner and captain.
Wheeler has the physical wow factor.
Little was the other guy on our top line.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
So you are saying Little is not underrated?

I think he's ignored a lot. If he isn't scoring people don't give him props. IMHO he's the perfect top 6 forward. He ALWAYS seems to make the right defensive reads and plays, and executes offensively at a very consistently high level.

There are periods on here people don't even talk about Bryan Little, or include him haphazardly in trade proposals. All the while he just goes about his business, being our best all round forward, game in and game out.

So, yeah, I think he is oft underrated here.

oops :sarcasm: been my fave Jet since day 1

Illegal Curve blocked me on Twitter for calling them out regarding their rather ignorant and short-sighted views on Little

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Well, no, he's obviously still not gonna make the Olympics, but DAMN he's been good and consistently good this year!

29 points in 33 games. Yeah, his goalscoring has slowed down (duh), but he has kept on producing points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad