Literally Spring -- FOOT SEASON

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Well Folk`s it`s an Beautiful S`pring day,, LITERALLY SPRING. :yo::yo::yo:

`n` u know what That mean`s -- SANDLE WEATHER. :amazed:

My Wive `n` I Look Fo-Ward 2 this every year because we Luv 2 show Ovv are Beautiful Feet 4 Every1 2 Leer at. Every Month we go 2 Sandle Island 2 Pick Out Sandal`s for FOOT SEASON. This year I`ll be Rockin`g BurgenStock`s:

Birkenstock_Arizona.jpg

Let`s get sum Sandle`s goin`g `n` See Those Feet. :yo::yo::yo::yo:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
36026308-leadcat-puma-white-puma-black_3.jpg

I am ordering these ^ very simple and seductively stream-lined sandals from pumas today in preparation for sandal season this spring and guess what, I acturally have a matching tank from pumas that is pure white with the black pumas branding on the frontside and the actural pumas "puma cat" in black on the backside of the tank, now if I can only find the same coloured board-shorts in white with black logos/branding on them I will have a complete spring pumas out-fit for walking on the board-walk at Navy Pier with Ashbae!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
These are from PUMAS' "COOGI" line and even though they are $48 at the retailer I am currently browsing at I think that is acturally a good deal for someone who acturally has a COOGI sweater which is someone like me, so I may have to literally "splurredge" and purchase these as well which might acturally qualify me for free shipping too, as well.

36750701-leadcat-coogi-multi-island-paradise-puma-black_3.jpg

+

OGcrewSETfrontOPTfnl_grande.jpg

=

#fireflame

Reactions: valeriammm

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
8496923_fpx.tif

I prefer these because you never know when you'll need to pop open a beer

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m just impressed that after 5 years this guy still throws the random apostrophe around like a G

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->