Literally "copping" these for myselve for mine spring/summer garden season new look!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
wrdukcpcwani8gn4cfux.png

I am literally getting these as soon as I get some advise from you guys here on this forum on which colour I should choose from (there are a total of 8 colours in total from which to make my selection) and I was steering towards the "pink" colour because as my favourite mom's ex-boyfriend always said, "it literally takes a REAL man to put pink on yourselve to wear" and I am not afraid of what some dumb cuck might try to say or step to me for pink shoes, I'm literally grown and swole a* and would literally beat the ever-living **** out of someone who thinks it's cool to pull a bully move on someone for how they are dressed or their over-all fashion sensibilities. Gosh imagine someone talking **** to my face about what colour my shoes are, not knowing that I have mastered nearly every krav maga palmstrike to the nose bone that I've been training on about for the passed few months, jeesh they would get so rekt and deserve every bit of bone shrapnel pieces from their broken *** nose-bone fragmented inside the inside of their brain holy crap would that be satisfying ahahhahahaha

anyways which colour would YOU recommend?

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Would these be okay to wear to my grandma's church? I dont want to be too "flashy" in front of the lorde but good gosh those are fire

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Would these be okay to wear to my grandma's church? I dont want to be too "flashy" in front of the lorde but good gosh those are fire
They are rubber clogs for gardening not church but I would think that in 2019 that most churches are preaching tolerance instead of trying to caste people out and away for things that they used to caste people out for so I would if I were you, reach out to your church leadership for this sort of question and maybe perhaps actually answer MY question which is what the OP of the thread is asking for, which is what colour should I purchase for my feet?

Here is an image of the pink ones:

vihmgk8hgvmujslkssfc.png

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
hm maybe its best to not have my heals out during church, i dont want the lorde to get any bad ideas of me nor my grandma.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Also to answer your question id go with orange for supreme VISIBILITY, you can never be too careful out there in the garden

Reactions: VickAshley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad