List Your Leaf Roadtrip(s) This Season

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
I did Pittsburgh, Detroit, Montreal, and the outdoor game in Washington last year (and Boston in the playoffs).

This year I’ll be doing Vegas, Phoenix, and the whole Western Canada swing. I live in NYC so I’ll probably go to all the Islander, Ranger, and Devil games too.

Where is everybody going this season?

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Last year, 1 game Devils in Toronto.

This year I will be attempting to attend all 82 games, from the man cave. :tvhappy:

Reactions: Cams

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I would love to do Nashville, Montreal and Buffalo. Ive heard amazing things about Nashville.

How is the atmosphere in Buffalo/Montreal?

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
I wish I could do a road trip. I’d love to catch a Nashville game or a phoenix game. I live between Ottawa and Toronto. It’s just cheaper and easier for me to catch a leafs game in Ottawa which I plan to do this winter. I’d also like to go to the outdoor viewing during the playoffs.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
I would love to do Nashville, Montreal and Buffalo. Ive heard amazing things about Nashville.

How is the atmosphere in Buffalo/Montreal?
Montreal is a lot of fun, all day drinking and habs fans are generally a lot of fun too. Then you get the poutine at 1 am that soaks up all the booze :)

Never done buffalo, but friends tell me it’s basically going to a leaf game for cheaper.

Reactions: Cams

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Almost did Nashville last year but had to cancel cause of work. Nashville looks awesome, would def love to do it on a weekend. Maybe next year....

Obliviate

Jun 26, 2018
I did Pittsburgh, Detroit, Montreal, and the outdoor game in Washington last year (and Boston in the playoffs).

This year I’ll be doing Vegas, Phoenix, and the whole Western Canada swing. I live in NYC so I’ll probably go to all the Islander, Ranger, and Devil games too.

Where is everybody going this season?
I did a Penguin/Steelers game combo last December. Pittsburgh is a great sports town. I'd go back in a minute.

This year we're planning a game in Vegas and then drive through the desert to watch the Yotes / Leafs.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
March 22 in Nashville last year, March again in Nashville this year.

SteadyFreddie

Jun 11, 2018
Went on a road trip to Boston to see the Leafs and Bruins on the second night of a back to back in November last year.

Planning on going to my first game in Toronto in February this year when they play Washington, very excited!!

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Montreal is a lot of fun, all day drinking and habs fans are generally a lot of fun too. Then you get the poutine at 1 am that soaks up all the booze :)

Never done buffalo, but friends tell me it’s basically going to a leaf game for cheaper.

Sounds awesome!

im not to sure how expensive Habs tickets are. Would upper bowl be in the $100-$200 range?

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
I usually get to the United Center in Chicago for a game, and one weekend trip a year to Montreal is pretty much a necessity.

SoCal Leafs

Jul 1, 2018
So Cal
Gonna drive up the I-5 and catch them in Anaheim. No school the next day, so I'm bringing the kids to their first live Leafs game. Can't wait!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad