Player Discussion Linus Ullmark

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Ullmark’s hearing was today.

Now we wait and see what the ruling is, or if they’re able to come to terms before that.

Thankfully only 1 more arb. hearing to go.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
With cap creep, and accounting for team/role, ~1.8-2.0 seems reasonable given comparables like Rittich/Koskinen

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Ullmark’s hearing was today.

Now we wait and see what the ruling is, or if they’re able to come to terms before that.

Thankfully only 1 more arb. hearing to go.

If you're going to go through this nasty process, don't settle post hearing.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Hutton isnt going anywhere. He will at least be a backup for the next 2 years. I hope Ullmark van get the majority of starts as Hutton is not good enough to be a starter in this league. Unfortunately we dont know if Ullmark is either...
The Sabres aren't married to Hutton. I don't see why hey couldn't move him next year if they wanted to.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Ullmark sentenced to 1.35. Also had to pay for the damage he caused. KHL?

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
From The Athletic (paywall) Linus Ullmark is back and boisterous, challenged but...

Ullmark talks about last season:
“It definitely was tougher the longer we got into it. I thought I can handle it better, being in the minors for a few years playing a lot of games, but it’s a totally different thing, a whole different beast to tame when you get up here in the show. I’m looking forward to (this season). I know I got a lot of things in the back of the trunk that I can pull out for the season. (The season) is hard, and that’s one of the reasons I thought this all was one of the things that got me to slow down and (made it) seem worse than they actually were just because it’s such a long season. You think you prepare for it, but just mentally it was tougher. I’ve always tried to improve the strength and the conditioning and all that stuff, but more of a putting it out there to see that, too. You have a lot of guys in the show, they kind of push out those workout videos or posts or whatever, to just kind of show the fans that you’re actually working. Like some guys, they get to see that you’re working hard and that you want to improve and you’re doing what it takes to be a better self every day. And you know, this is something new for me, but I haven’t made any big changes in the actual workouts that I’ve done before.”

SharkInABoloTie

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2016
The Heart of Darkness
EmUskfb.jpg

Apparently these are ullmark's new pads. Found on his Instagram

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->