Lineup at HSBC

Ravenshockey

Jan 15, 2010
Not sure if this has already been discussed or not... Went to the Canada/Russia game last night, had a bite at the Pearl Street Pub and showed up at the rink an hour early to get in my seat in good time for warmup. As we were walking up to the rink, hords of people were exiting from the previous game. 20,000 people lined up in the freezing cold and waiting to be let in. We got to our seats 2 minutes before puck drop...

This cant happen all tournament can it? Never had to leave the rink between games in Ottawa....

pr92

Apr 30, 2010
Buffalo
Yeah, like I said in the Attendance thread, I have no idea why they're doing the ticket scanning that way. At Sabres games, they have metal pipes up and several defined lines for you to get your ticket scanned in, not just huge crowds. Of the 50-60 Sabres games I've been to, I've never had to wait outside.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
It was absolutely ridiculous. Hopefully the bonehead organizers have come up with a solution and it doesn't have to happen again. A lot of people missed the start of the game because of the idiots that thought their system might actually work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->