Line Combos: Lines 2-4 (To start training camp/pre-season)

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
My new wish is a line of Kamenev - Kerfoot - Ghetto.

Everyone knows I love ghetto. I think he’s unbelievable in the offensive zone. Always gets to the right areas and moves the puck effectively. He also shoots it really well. I think he lacks as a neutral zone puck carrier and REALLLY lacks in the D zone.

Kerfoot becomes the zone entry guy of that line. Everyone knows the positives that he brings to the table. He lacks in the defensive zone but he’s also too good on draws to not play centre. Which is where Kamenev comes in. Kamenev seems like he’s well suited to play center but a full season on the wing isn’t a bad idea. Plus he can still be the guy who plays low in the D zone (he’s better than Kerfoot there) in the same way that ROR did when he played wing beside Dutchy.

I’m not convinced Kamenev or Kerfoot have the all round ability to be full time centers YET, but I think they can both play a hybrid centre roll to play to each other’s strengths which will also help both develop into full time centers.
I'd like to see Compher, Kam, and Kerfoot on the same line. I think that line could get some points on the board

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad