Linemates

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
One thing I like to do is find out who was a linemate for a prospect. Obviously I dont want to draw a conclusion that someone is a complete leach or was carried by anyone (lets not go there). I just like to know. I'm more impressed by prospects who take a big role on their team and who help their linemates to be better. I'd rather have a guy like that and it could make the difference in a tough choice

With that in mind I'd like to find out who the linemates typically are for the top 15 N.A. prospects or so (n/inc Kessel & Toews because it wont make any difference as far as they're concerned).

Jordan Staal -
Bryan Little -
Kyle Okposo -
Derick Brassard -
James Sheppard -
Peter Mueller -
Chris Stewart - Bobby Hughes, Cory Emmerton
Cory Emmerton - Bobby Hughes, Chris Stewart

Bobby Sanguinetti -
Ty Wishart -

I'm just including guys that I think quite a few people on here have seen and will be able to help. If you want to add any others please feel free to do so.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Looking at Bryan Little, he was the top scorer on the Colts. Did he play with Ryan Hamilton or Hunter Tremblay on his wing? Ryan Hamilton had a huge breakout season with 46 goals this year (after 17 and 13 in previous injury hit years). Is Little a contributor to that success?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad