lucic27

proposal trade
Jul 7, 2014
QUÉBEC CITY
Marchand Kreci Nash (61)

Debrusk Backes Pastrnak

Heinen Nash (20) Wigels

Schaller Kuraly Acciari or Gionta

My explication Marchand more experience and control the puck very well a offensive zone for more time Nash position the shot on goal .

Chara McAvoy Krug Carlo Grzelcyk Miller maybe put Holden replce Grzelcyk few time unfortunately not because he does not play well on the contrary he is quick control well the puck he should draw a little more at goal his only weakness in front of the net and in the physical battles has one against one in the corners

Mcquaid replace Carlo few time just for the shape game and against the physical club exemple .

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Blessing in disguise as long as he comes back healthy

Will be like hitting on a big scratch ticket days before a vacation

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Won't happen but this is what I would go with:

Marchand - Backes - Pastrnak
Debrusk - Krejci - Rick
Heinen - Riley - Wingels
Schaller - Kuraly - Acciari

Reactions: BadBruins

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
DeBrusk - Krejci - Nash
Marchand - Nash - Wingels
Heinen - Backes - Pastrnak

Reactions: Thrive

remer

Oct 18, 2005
DeBrusk - Krejci - Nash
Marchand - Nash - Pastrnak
Heinen - Backes - Wingels

The sad part for the Bruins is that they have very limited center depth. Cassidy doesn't like Backes as a center. Nothing really in Providence either. Bruins will need to address this in the off season.

Reactions: Thrive

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Won't happen but this is what I would go with:

Marchand - Backes - Pastrnak
Debrusk - Krejci - Rick
Heinen - Riley - Wingels

This right here. When Bergeron was out last season to start, Backes filled in for him on the top line and they played well together.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
DeBrusk - Krejci - Nash
Marchand - Nash - Pastrnak
Heinen - Backes - Wingels

The sad part for the Bruins is that they have very limited center depth. Cassidy doesn't like Backes as a center. Nothing really in Providence either. Bruins will need to address this in the off season.
Really I always here they have lots of centerman in Providence ready to go,agree it’s a big problem and definitely needs to be addressed next season,how many years years did the Bruins experiment with Spooner,before they finally realized he wasn’t the one.They don’t have that long,to develop one.Dont want a Nash or Moore as the third line centerman,need one with some offensive ability,that can hopefully move up to second or third line.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Backes looked really good for the first what 2 games of the 16-17 season when Bergeron missed a couple to start the season. Why do they refuse to try that again?

I will never understand why he wasn't signed to be a center here. Especially when you are short handed. It's along the lines of never putting Jagr with Krejci for the short period of time #68 was here.

Bruins add to strength with David Backes signing

"We talked mostly about me being a
, and through the process I was asking questions and didn't want to pull myself out of being part of the Bruins," Backes said. "But you've got Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci who are top-tier [centers] and they're both right-handed - you're going to bring me in as another right-handed
?"

As Backes said, "I'm into winning games, so if [coach Claude Julien] thinks that we're going to win more games with me playing wing, then I'm in. if he thinks that we're going to win more games with me playing center, I'm in. Whatever he thinks, I'll do it to the best of my ability."​

Reactions: b in vancouver

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'd be fine with either Backes or Riley Nash (I hate that I have to type his full name out now, but I'm willing to adjust to have Rick here lol) there as the stop gap, and then sliding Wingels into the 3rd line to replace whichever one moves up. You don't need an elite offensive player to play with other elite offensive players to make an effective line. Just have the center do all of the dirty work and heavy lifting and let the talented wingers do their thing. Panarin-Anisimov-Kane was exhibit A for that type of a line. Bergeron is not someone you can replace, but that doesn't mean the line still can't be effective.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Im pretty much where cassidy is

Pastrnak nash marchand
Nash krecji debrusk/gionta
Backes wingles heinen
Accari kuraly schaller/debrusk

Try to get nash/krejci some chemistry... make as few disruptions as possible... see if 4th line gets even better if its wingles/kuraly/debrusk at playoff time

Thats if gionta has any life left... find out what gionta has before playoffs

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
Well Gionta clearly earned himself another audition.

Marchy-Backes-Pasta
JDB-Krech-Rick Nash
Heinen-Riley Nash-Gionta
Schaller-Kuraly-Wingels

Will likely see Riley and Backes flipped but I would go with the above lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad