Line Combos: line up for the game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I’d consider switching Ryley Nash with Wingels not seeing much from Ryley since he came back,Wingels at least has some physical play.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Backes doesn't want to play center and he's not better than Krej. Donato is usless on the 4th line, keep our 4th how it is. And scratching Riley* creates a big gap on 3C. Wingles is suited better as a winger.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Good lord, every bloody time this team loses a game fans want to change it up

Wrong message to send, stick with those who got you here. My opinion is Cassidy shifting out Heinen for Wingles in the Leaf series was a semi-panic move, Heinen was playing perfectly well in all 3 zones, yes, didn`t contribute offensively but was very responsible defensively and Wingles brings nothing more than Heinen does, especially when it comes to potentially helping offensively and we watched Wingles have a few opportunities that literally died on his stick

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
This post looks awfully familiar. I’d prefer they stick with what they went with in Game 1-2 (same lineup they won with. Do we forget that?). We don’t need to throw the lines into a blender after a loss. Bruins were never going 16-0. Stop panicking.

Also, if anyone subs in, it will be Wingels, Donato, or Gionta. Czarnik is a last resort player.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
This post looks awfully familiar. I’d prefer they stick with what they went with in Game 1-2 (same lineup they won with. Do we forget that?). We don’t need to throw the lines into a blender after a loss. Bruins were never going 16-0. Stop panicking.

Also, if anyone subs in, it will be Wingels, Donato, or Gionta. Czarnik is a last resort player.
it would be Wingels, Gionta THEN Donato in that order if changes are made IMO and there is absolutely no reason for any changes unless an injury has occurred

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
it would be Wingels, Gionta THEN Donato in that order if changes are made IMO and there is absolutely no reason for any changes unless an injury has occurred
Im sure Cassidy will do fine with tonites line ups hes been doing all year.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Riley Nash has not looked anything remotely like the player we saw all year, I know he was a valuable cog for Cassidy but if he doesn't start showing anything he needs to be replaced in the lineup. He just looks slow and even more concerning is he is losing so many puck battles, this is usually one of his strongest suits.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Marchand Bergeron pastrnark
Debrusk Backes Nash (61)
Heinen Krejci Czarnik
Donato Kuraly Nash

Chara McAvoy
Krug Miller
Grzelcyk Mcquaid
This lineup will get killed No way Donato is on the fourth line, not physical enough. And Nash21 not getting benched. This is panic mode when not needed.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
Riley Nash has not looked anything remotely like the player we saw all year, I know he was a valuable cog for Cassidy but if he doesn't start showing anything he needs to be replaced in the lineup. He just looks slow and even more concerning is he is losing so many puck battles, this is usually one of his strongest suits.
yes you are right about his play the injury hurt him ...not moving like usual.. looks slower hopefully he gets it going to nite...

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I don't think he's recovered from getting hit by that puck but he's still the best option, although I might have him switch places with Kuraly that seemed to jump start that third line the last time it was tried.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Marchand Bergeron pastrnark
Debrusk Backes Nash (61)
Heinen Krejci Czarnik
Donato Kuraly Nash

Chara McAvoy
Krug Miller
Grzelcyk Mcquaid

I assume there was a heavy amount of alcohol involved in your diet before posting this?

That and Donato on the fourth line with a couple of muckers? Yeah. I'd say your lineup is a hard pass for me. :laugh:

Reactions: lopey

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

Not looking for a big shake up ,but Tampa has obviously decided playing physical might be the way to handle Bruins and the first line,it almost worked for the Leafs,and just haven’t been impressed with Ryley Nash in either end of the ice really.Wingels has some bang and crash in his game

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
I would like to see the same line up as Game 1 and 2 but hope to see something from the third line this game or something will need to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad