Line Combos: Line Combos: Future MN Wild

Grover

Jul 8, 2012
Minnesota
Buttercup, tough?

Sure, he hits a lot... but tough?

I would love to .gif the Gretzky reaction to Clutter's visor. :laugh::laugh:

I wouldn't call him a pus sy either.. But other than him, who do we have that can throw the body around other than stoner. He's been the leagues hits leader for like 3 years in a row. It's kinda nice to have that lol

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
You guys are all forgetting Genoway. He is on a 1-way contract for the 13-14 season.

Where did you hear that? Capgeek shows him on a two-way contract, and a quick view of the articles on him signing make no mention of the second year being one-way.

He does require Waivers to be sent to the AHL based on his age and number of pro games played, but he did at the beginning this season as well.

Fin9*

Just for fun, how many games do you think this team would win?

Kassian-Peters-Miettinen
Brunette-John Scott-Robby Earl
Disalvatore-Gillies-Danny Irmen
Staubitz-Sheppard-Ortmeyer
Patrick O´Sullivan

Olson-Thelen
Skoula-Zidlicky
Barker-Noreau
Sifers

Paul Deutsch
Anton Khudobin

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
parise-koivu-coyle
lucia/zucker-granlund-drouin
bussieres-larsson-lucia/zucker
4th line

eh? you could maybe swap drouin and parise, since parise will be an old man

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011

Interesting, not sure how a Montreal French Canadian reported gets that scoop and is the only one to mention that. Seems fishy to me that it wasn't reported by Russo.

Regardless even it is one way the second year, the salary is only half a million. Im sure that won't be an impediment to waiving him.

But I tend to doubt that is accurate as capgeek has specific AHL salaries of 85,000 and 105,000. Which isn't the normal AHL type salaries.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad